Accounting Annual Payment And Revenue Questions Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Annual Payment And Revenue Questions Homework Help Service Online
1.Evaluate this quote: “every international business, large or small, should have an annual audit by an independent auditor.” Why should an auditor review the financial statements of a company each year?
2.You have determined that you will need SEK 3,000,000 when you retire in 40 years. You plan to set aside a series of payments each year in an account yielding 6.0 % per year to reach this goal. You will put the first payment in the account one year from today, and the payments will grow with your income by 1.0% per year.
a.) Calculate your first annual payment into this account.
b.) Calculate the last annual payment.
c.) You want to take out 22000 kr per month when you retire. Assuming that the money is placed in a 6.0% APR account throughout your retirement period, approximately how many months will the SEK 3,000,000 will last for monthly payments of 22000 kris . (round to full month, no decimals)
3. Tiggie’s Dog Toys, Inc. reported a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.75 times at the end of 2015. If the firm’s total debt at year-end was $25 million, how much equity does Tiggie’s have on its balance sheet? (Enter your answer in millions of dollars rounded to 2 decimal places.)
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4.For the year ending June 30, 2008, Microsoft Corporation reported short-term unearned revenue of $13,397 million. For the year ending June 30, 2008, Microsoft also reported total revenues of $60,420 million.
(a) Assuming that Microsoft recognized $3,000 million of unearned revenue as revenue during the year, what entry for unearned revenue did Microsoft make during the year? Indicate each account affected, whether the account is increased or decreased, and the amount of the increase or decrease.
(b) What percentage of total revenues is the short-term unearned revenue as of June 30, 2008? Round to one decimal place.
5.Blore, Inc., a U.S.-based MNC, has screened several targets. Based on economic and political considerations, only one eligible target remains in Malaysia. Blore would like you to value this target and has provided you with the following information:
• Blore expects to keep the target for 3 years, at which time it expects to sell the firm for 300 million Malaysian ringgit (MYR) after any taxes.
• Blore expects a strong Malaysian economy. The estimates for revenue for the next year are MYR200 million. Revenues are expected to increase by 8 percent in each of the following 2 years.
• Cost of goods sold are expected to be 50 percent of revenue.
• Selling and administrative expenses are expected to be MYR30 million in each of the next 3 years.
• The Malaysian tax rate on the target’s earnings is expected to be 35 percent.
• Depreciation expenses are expected to be MYR20 million per year for each of the next 3 years.
• The target will need MYR7 million in cash each year to support existing operations.
• The target’s stock price is currently MYR30 per share. The target has 9 million shares outstanding.
• Any remaining cash flows will be remitted by the target to Blore, Inc. Blore uses the prevailing exchange rate of the Malaysian ringgit as the expected exchange rate for the next 3 years. This exchange rate is currently $.25.
• Blore’s required rate of return on similar projects is 20 percent.
a. Prepare a worksheet to estimate the value of the Malaysian target based on the information provided.
b. Will Blore, Inc., be able to acquire the Malaysian target for a price lower than its valuation of the target?
Product Code: ACC779
Looking for Accounting Annual Payment And Revenue Questions Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.