Accounting Bank Reconciliation Statement Assignment Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Bank Reconciliation Statement Assignment Homework Help Service Online
Rose Gamgee has just started small florist shop. She has kept basic accounting records for her first month, but so far has never prepared a bank reconciliation statement.
Details of the relevant records that she has kept are as follows
|Rose Gamgee: Cash payments Book|
|Date||Chq No.||Item||Payment $|
|9||Cash||Drawings by owner||$250.00|
|13||002||Bouncy Tyres Ltd||$ 90.50|
|14||003||BP fuel||$ 65.50|
|18||004||Wages for cleaner||$100.00|
|Rose Gamgee: Cash receipts Book|
|Date||Rec No.||Item||Payment $|
|1||Cash invested by owner||$6,000.00|
|9||1||Cash sales week 1||$380.00|
|16||2||Cash sales week 2||$420.50|
|14||3||Accounts rec. F. Baggins||$ 65.00|
|23||4||Cash sales week 3||$400.00|
|30||5||Cash sales week 4||$630.50|
|30||6||Accounts rec. A. Elf||$100.00|
|Rose Gamgee: General Ledger|
|Cash at bank account|
|Statement of Account|
|B. Wolf Bank – Easy Street, Brisbane|
|Account Number: 10065 Page No. 1|
|3-Jun-16||B. Wolf Bank establishment fee||$202.00||$ 5,798.00||CR|
|Rapacious Insurance Co.||$1,200.00||$ 4,598.00||CR|
|9-Jun-16||Cash withdrawal||$250.00||$ 4,348.00||CR|
|Fees and charges||$5.00||$ 4,620.00||CR|
The correct amount for cheque number 005 is $400.00.
C/C stands for ‘cash or cheques’
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
1. Explain to Rose what a bank reconciliation statement is and why it is important for her business to prepare one each month. Illustrate your answer with reference to the work you have carried out for part 2 in drawing up her bank reconciliation statement for June (i.e. give some examples to support your explanation).
2. From the following information prepare a bank reconciliation statement for June 2016. You are not required to do the necessary journal entries to adjust the Cash at Bank Account in the General Ledger, but your reconciliation statement should show the steps taken to adjust the cash balance in the business records .
Product Code: ACC155
Looking for Accounting Bank Reconciliation Statement Assignment Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.