Accounting Budgeted Income Statement And Budgeted Balance sheet Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Budgeted Income Statement And Budgeted Balance sheet Homework Help Service Online
Budgeted Income Statement And Budgeted Balance sheet
Video Company, Inc., produces and markets two popular video games, High Ranger and Star Bounder. The closing account balances on the company’s balance sheet for last year are as follows
Accounts Receivable, $19,900;
Materials Inventory, $18,510;
Work in Process Inventory, $24,680;
Finished Goods Inventory, $21,940;
Prepaid Expenses, $3,420;
Plant and Equipment, $262,800;
Accumulated Depreciation Plant and Equipment, $55,845;
Other Assets, $9,480;
Mortgage Payable, $70,000;
Common Stock, $90,000; and
Retained Earnings, $107,804.
Operating budgets for the first quarter of the coming year show the following estimated costs
direct materials purchases, $58,100;
direct materials usage, $62,400;
direct labour expense, $42,880;
selling expenses, $35,820;
general and administrative expenses, $60,240;
cost of goods manufactured, $163,990;
and cost of goods sold, $165,440.
Estimated ending cash balances are as follows
February, $60,190; and
The company will have no capital expenditures during the quarter.
Sales are projected to be $125,200 in January, $105,100 in February, and $112,600 in March. Accounts receivable are expected to double during the quarter, and accounts payable are expected to decrease by 20 percent. Mortgage payments for the quarter will total $6,000, of which $2,000 will be interest expense. Prepaid expenses are expected to go up by $20,000, and other assets are projected to increase by 50 percent over the budget period. Depreciation for plant and equipment (already included in the overhead budget) averages 5 percent of total plant and equipment per year. Federal income taxes (30 percent of profits) are payable in April. The company pays no dividends.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
1. Determine the March 31 ending balances for Materials Inventory, Work in Process Inventory, and Finished Goods Inventory.
2. Prepare a budgeted income statement for the quarter ended March 31.
3. Prepare a budgeted balance sheet as of March 31.
Product Code: ACC330
Looking for Accounting Budgeted Income Statement And Budgeted Balance sheet Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.