Accounting Budgeting Customer Retention Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Budgeting Customer Retention Homework Help Service Online
National Insurance company underwrites property insurance for homeowners. You have been charged with the responsibility of developing a portion of the monthly budget for the coming 12-month period for the company.
You have collected the following driver volumes, consumption rates, unit resource costs, and other data needed to prepare your 12-month budget for those active policyholders whose policy runs from January to December
Number of active policyholders beginning of month #1 100,000
Average monthly premium per policy $100.00
Monthly mid-term cancellation rate 0.50%
Policy renewal rate 85.00%
1. Prepare, in good form, a monthly budget for customer retention and insurance premium revenue for the period January through December. Columns in your budget should represent months, while the rows in your budget should consist of the following: number of policyholders at beginning of the month; midterm cancellation rate (%); number of active policyholders at end of the month; average number of active policyholders during the month; average monthly premium per policy; and total premiums earned per month from active policyholders. How many policies are projected to be renewed at the end
of the year?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
2. Within the context of budgeting, what do we mean by the term what-if analysis?
3. Recreate the original 12-month budget you prepared in (1) above to reflect what would happen if the policy-renewal rate falls to 80 percent and the monthly midterm cancellation rate increases to 0.75 percent. Of what potential significance is the analysis you just performed?
4. What other information or data would be included in the full budget prepared each month for the company?
Product Code: ACC18
Looking for Accounting Budgeting Customer Retention Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.