Accounting Calculating Debt To Assets Ratio Assignment Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Calculating Debt To Assets Ratio Assignment Homework Help Service Online
The following is an alphabetical listing of Stone Boat Companys balance sheet amounts and account balances on December 31, 2016.
|Accounts Payable||44,200.00||Income tax payable||19,700.00|
|Accumulated Depreciation||1,09,300.00||Investment in Affiliate||30,000.00|
|Additional paid-in capital on common stock||20,000.00||Long-Term liabilites (book value)||91,000.00|
|Additional pad-in capital on perferred stock||3,200.00||Miscellaneous currrent payables||6,800.00|
|Allowance for doubtful accounts||1,600.00||Notes receivable||1,700.00|
|Bank sinking fund||12,500.00||Perferred stock||32,000.00|
|Cash||13,800.00||Property, Plant and equipment||2,96,700.00|
|Common stock||80,000.00||Retained earnings||84,600.00|
1. The company reports on the balance sheet the net book value of propert and equipment and long term liabilties (known as control accounts). The related details are disclosed in the notes.
2. The straight line method is used to depreciate property and equipment based upon cost, estimated residual value, and estimated life. The costs of the assets in this account are land, 29500; buildings. 164600; store fixtures, 72600; and office equipment 30000.
3. The accumulated depreciation breakdown is as follows: building 54600; store fixtures, 37400; and office equipment 17300
4. The long term debt includes 12% 36000 face vaule bonds that mature on December 31, 202, and have an unamoritized ond discount of 1000; 11%; 48000 face value bonds that mature on December 31, 2022, have a preimpum on bods payable of 1800 and ehose retirement is being funded by a bond sinknig fund; and a 13% note payable that has a face value of 6200 and matures on January 1, 2019
5. The non-interest bearing note receivable matures on June 1, 2020
6. Inventory is listed at lower cost or market; cost is determined on a basis of average cost
7. The investement in affiliate is carried at cost. The compan has guranteed the interest on 12% 50000 15 year bonds issued by this affilate, Jay Compay
8. Common stock has a 10 par value per share, 10000 shares are authorized and 1000 shares were issued during 2016 at a price of 13 per share, resulting in 8000 shares issued at year end
9. Preferred stock has a 50 par value share, 2000 shares are authorized and 140 shares were issued during 2016 at a price of 55 per share 2000 shares are authorized and 640 shares issued at year end
10. On January 15, 2017 before december 31, 2016 balance sheet was issued a building with a cost of 20000 and a book value of 7000 was tottal destroyed. Insurance proceeds will amount to only 5000
11.Net income and dividends declared and paid during the year were 50500 and 21000 respectively.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
1. Prepare Stone Boats December 31, 2016 balance sheet (including appropriate parenthetical notations).
2. Preapre a statement of shareholders equity for 2016 (hint work back from the ending account balances.
3. Prepare notes that itemize the balance sheet control accounts and those necessary to disclose any company accounting policies, contingent liabilities and subsequent events.
4. Compute the debt-to-assets ratio at the end of 2016. What is your evaluation of this ratio if it was 39% at the end of 2015?
Product Code: ACC631
Looking for Accounting Calculating Debt To Assets Ratio Assignment Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.