Accounting Cash Budget And Absorption Costing Income Statement Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Cash Budget And Absorption Costing Income Statement Homework Help Service Online
Hillyard Company, an office supplies specialty store, prepares its master budget on a quarterly basis. The following data have been assembled to assist in preparing the master budget for the first quarter
1. As of December 31 (the end of the prior quarter), the company’s general ledger showed the following account balances
|Buildings and equipment (net)||355,000|
1. Actual sales for December and budgeted sales for the next four months are as follows
1. Sales are 20% for cash and 80% on credit. All payments on credit sales are collected in the month following sale. The accounts receivable at December 31 are a result of December credit sales.
2. The company’s gross margin is 40% of sales. (In other words, cost of goods sold is 60% of sales.)
3. Monthly expenses are budgeted as follows: salaries and wages, $20,000 per month: advertising, $60,000 per month; shipping, 5% of sales; other expenses, 3% of sales. Depreciation, including depreciation on new assets acquired during the quarter, will be $42,900 for the quarter.
4. Each month’s ending inventory should equal 25% of the following month’s cost of goods sold.
5. One-half of a month’s inventory purchases is paid for in the month of purchase; the other half is paid in the following month.
6. During February, the company will purchase a new copy machine for $1,500 cash. During March, other equipment will be purchased for cash at a cost of $72,500.
7. During January, the company will declare and pay $45,000 in cash dividends.
8. Management wants to maintain a minimum cash balance of $30,000. The company has an agreement with a local bank that allows the company to borrow in increments of $1,000 at the beginning of each month. The interest rate on these loans is 1% per month and for simplicity we will assume that interest is not compounded. The company would, as far as it is able, repay the loan plus accumulated interest at the end of the quarter.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
Using the data above, complete the following statements and schedules for the first quarter
1. Schedule of expected cash collections
2-a. Merchandise purchases budget:
2-b. Schedule of expected cash disbursements for merchandise purchases:
3. Cash budget:
4. Prepare an absorption costing income statement for the quarter ending March 31.
5. Prepare a balance sheet as of March 31.
Product Code: ACC598
Looking for Accounting Cash Budget And Absorption Costing Income Statement Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.