Accounting Cash Flow Forecast Assignment Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Cash Flow Forecast Assignment Homework Help Service Online
AudioFile Products Ltd. is a retailer that sells sound systems. The company is planning its cash needs for the month of January, 2013. In the past, AudioFile has had to borrow money during the post-Christmas season to offset a significant decline in sales. The following information has been assembled to assist in preparing a cash flow forecast for January.
a. January 2013 forecasted income statement:
Cost of goods sold 150,000
Gross profit 50,000
Variable selling expenses $ 10,000
Fixed administrative expenses 20,000 30,000
Forecast net operating income $ 20,000
b. Sales are 10% for cash and 90% on credit.
c. Credit sales are collected over a three-month period with 40% collected in the month of sale, 30% in the following month, and 20% in the second month following sale. November 2012 sales totaled $300,000 and December sales totaled $500,000.
d. 40% of a month s inventory purchases are paid for in the same month. The remaining 60% are paid in the following month. Accounts payable relate solely to inventory purchases. At December 31, these totaled $400,000.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
e. The company maintains its ending inventory levels at 60% of the cost of the merchandise to be sold in the following month. The merchandise inventory at December 31, 2012 was $90,000. February 2013 sales are budgeted at $150,000. Gross profit percentage is expected to remain unchanged.
f. The company pays a $10,000 monthly cash dividend to shareholders.
g. The cash balance at December 31, 2012 was $30,000; the company must maintain a cash balance of at least this amount at the end of each month.
h. The company can borrow on its operating loan in increments of $10,000 at the beginning of each month, up to a total loan balance of $500,000. The interest rate on this loan is 1% per month. There is no operating loan at December 31, 2012.
Required: Prepare a Cash Flow Forecast for AudioFile for the month of January 2013. Include appropriate supporting schedules.
Product Code: ACC104
Looking for Accounting Cash Flow Forecast Assignment Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.