Accounting Cycle And Annual Financial Report MCQ Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Cycle And Annual Financial Report MCQ Homework Help Service Online
1. Which of the following information should be included in the financial section of a comprehensive annual financial report
The basic financial statements, including notes thereto.
Tables and charts showing demographic and economic data.
A description of the government.
2. The city of Milan was notified that it had been approved for a state government grant in the amount of $1,000,000 to help finance its new city jail. The money from the grant will be received later in the current fiscal year. The journal entry to record this transaction will include
A credit to Other Financing Sources upon notification.
A credit to Revenues when all eligibility requirements are met.
A credit to Revenues upon receipt of the money from the state.
A credit to Other Financing Sources upon receipt of the money from the state.
3. Extraordinary items and special items are reported
With normal recurring general revenues.
As separate line items in the Function/Programs section of the statement of activities.
As separate line items below General Revenues in the statement of activities.
As separate line items above General Revenues.
4. The General Fund received $200,000 in lieu of taxes from the city owned water utility, an enterprise fund. This is an example of a(an)
Internal exchange transaction.
5. When the budget of a government is recorded and Appropriations exceeds Estimated Revenues, the Budgetary Fund Balance account is
Credited at the beginning of the year and debited at the end of the year.
Credited at the beginning of the year and no entry is made at the end of the year.
Debited at the beginning of the year and no entry is made at the end of the year.
Debited at the beginning of the year and credited at the end of the year.
6. The expenditure classification “Public Safety” is an example of which of the following types of classifications
7. Which of the following statements is always true concerning the reporting of debt service funds
Debt service funds are reported in a separate column in the governmental fund financial statements.
Debt service funds are reported in a separate column in the government-wide financial statements.
Debt service funds are reported in the Other Governmental Funds column in the governmental fund financial statements.
Debt service funds are reported in the Governmental Activities column in the government-wide financial statements.
8. Which of the following would be considered an internal exchange transaction
The General Fund transfers $200,000 to establish a Central Supplies Fund; this amount will not be repaid.
The General Fund transfers $125,000 to the Debt Service Fund for payment of currently due bond interest payments.
The General Fund orders and receives supplies from the Central Supplies Fund in the amount of $9,000.
The Capital Projects Fund completes a library building project and transfers the remaining cash to the Debt Service Fund.
9. Which of the following is identified by the GASB as the “cornerstone” of all financial reporting in government
10. Five trucks were leased by Pleasantville under terms qualifying as a capital lease. These trucks are to be used by the fire department. Where would the capital lease transaction be recorded
Internal service fund.
Special revenue fund.
Plant and equipment fund.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
11. On June 1, 2012, Brooktown levied special assessments in the amount of $500,000, payable in 10 equal annual installments beginning on June 30, 2012. The assessment installments are intended to pay principal and interest on special assessment bonds for which the town has pledged its full faith and credit should assessments be insufficient. Assuming no allowance for uncollectible receivables, the journal entry in the debt service fund on June 1, 2012 would include:
A debit to Assessments Receivable-Current for $500,000.
A debit to Assessments Receivable-Current for $50,000.
A credit to Revenues for $500,000.
No journal entry is made in the debt service fund because special assessments are used.
12. In 2011, Weaver City signed a contract in the amount of $6,000,000 for the construction of a new city hall. Expenditures were $4,000,000 in 2011 and $2,050,000 in 2012, which included a change to the original construction design in the amount of $50,000. What amount should be added to net capital assets in the governmental activities accounts in 2012
13. The accrual basis of accounting applicable to proprietary fund types requires that exchange revenues be recognized when
Collected in cash.
Authorized by the budget ordinance.
Measurable and available.
14. The expenditure classification “City Attorney” is an example of which of the following types of classification
15. On what should the government-wide financial statements report
Net assets and results of financial operations of the government as a whole.
The cost of government services.
Product Code: ACC638
Looking for Accounting Cycle And Annual Financial Report MCQ Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.