Accounting Cycle Assets Related Questions Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Cycle Assets Related Questions Homework Help Service Online
1. Wright Company was started in 2012 when it acquired $25,000 cash by issuing common stock to Cal Wright.
a. Was this event an asset source, use, or exchange transaction for Wright Company?
b. Was this event an asset source, use, or exchange transaction for Cal Wright?
c. Was the cash flow an operating, investing, or a financing activity on Wright Company’s 2012 statement of cash flows?
d. Was the cash flow an operating, investing, or a financing activity on Cal Wright’s 2012 statement of cash flows?
2. XYZ Corporation pays for advertising costs all the time. Sometimes the company records these payments as assets, and sometimes it records them as expenses. Why would XYZ use different accounting treatments?
3. Identifying asset source, use, and exchange transactions
a. Name an asset use transaction that will affect the income statement.
b. Name an asset use transaction that will not affect the income statement.
c. Name an asset exchange transaction that will not affect the statement of cash flows.
d. Name an asset exchange transaction that will affect the statement of cash flows.
e. Name an asset source transaction that will not affect the income statement.
4. Arthur Chen, a newly minted CPA, was on his second audit job in the Midwest with a new client called Parson Farm Products, Inc. He was looking through the last four years of financials, and doing a few ratios, when he noticed something odd. The current ratio went from 1.9 in 2007 down to 0.3 in 2008, despite the fact that 2008 had record income. He decided to sample a few transactions from December 2008. He found that many of Parson’s customers had returned products to the company because of substandard quality. Chen discovered that the company was clearing the receivables (i.e., crediting accounts receivable) but ?ostashing?? the debits in an obscure long-term asset account called ?ograin reserves?? to keep the company’s income ?oin the black?? (i.e., positive income).
1. How did the fraudulent accounting just described affect the current ratio?
2. Can you think of any reasons why someone in the company would want to take this kind of action?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
5. Identifying inventory cost inclusions. Trembly Department Store commenced operations on January 1, 2008. It engaged in the following transactions during January. Identify the amount that the firm should include in the valuation of merchandise inventory.
a. Purchases of merchandise on account during January totaled $300,000.
b. The freight cost to transport merchandise to Trembly’s warehouse was $13,800.
c. The salary of the purchasing manager was $3,000.
d. Depreciation, taxes, insurance, and utilities for the warehouse totaled $27,300.
e. The salary of the warehouse manager was $2,200.
f. The cost of merchandise that Trembly purchased in part a and returned to the supplier was $18,500.
g. Cash discounts taken by Trembly from purchases on account in part a totaled $4,900.
Product Code: ACC624
Looking for Accounting Cycle Assets Related Questions Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.