Accounting Economic Order Quantity And Sustainability Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Economic Order Quantity And Sustainability Homework Help Service Online
Ivory Delights imports from Pooran an ingredient which is used to help the confectionery crystallise. Pooran is a country that has rich resources and very productive land but has been ruled by a dictator (Justine) and her family for over 25 years. Family members own and tightly control all the industries in Pooran. Justine’s brother, Richie operates and owns the fields where the ingredient stickit; which Ivory Delights needs is grown. He pays his workers very poorly and uses chemicals that the World Health Organisation (WHO) has not condoned due to its carcinogenic effects. Ivory Delights know of this corruption but is unable to source the ingredient from anywhere else.
In the past Ivory Delights has had no special inventory policy other than to order equal quantities of inventory 12 times a year. The newly appointed purchasing manager has queried how ‘relaxed’ this policy is and wants the inventory policy reviewed. So far the information obtained is that the stickit product comes in barrels which cost $95each. Ivory Delights uses 7,000 barrels per year. The purchasing manager estimates that to place and receive a typical order of stickit costs $175. The annual cost of storing stickit is $5 per barrel. The lead time to receive the order is one month.
1. Using the EOQ formula determine the optimal order quantity.
2. What is the total annual cost of ordering and storing stickit at the economic order quantity and how many orders will be placed per year?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
3. Prepare a graphical analysis of the economic order quantity decision.
4. Assuming a stable usage each month, determine the reorder point.
5. What are some of the financial, environmental, social and broader issues Ivory Delights should consider when purchasing stickit from Pooran?
Product Code: ACC92
Looking for Accounting Economic Order Quantity And Sustainability Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.