Accounting Equation Adjustment Entries Homework Help
- November 24, 2017
- Posted by:
- Category: Accounting
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Equation Adjustment Entries Homework Help Service Online
1.What is meant by the control function of management accounting?
2.Adjustments are to be made in respect of the following:
(a) Accrued expenses: Salaries (Office) $5000, Salaries (Factory) $3000
(b) Insurance paid in advance, $2000
(c) Taxation expense for current year, $500 000
(d) Depreciation of factory plant, $35 000
(e) Insurance and rates are to be apportioned three-quarters to the factory and one-quarter to the office.
(a) Prepare a manufacturing statement for the year.
(b) Prepare an income statement for the year.
3.The Materials Control account balance was $20 000 on 30 June. Raw materials purchased during June cost $90 000. Direct materials issued to production during June were $50 000 and indirect materials consumed were $30 000.
Materials Control T-account to record these transactions and to determine the balance of Materials Control on 1 June.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4.Salaries and wages payable to factory employees were $10 000 on 1 March and $4000 on 31 March. Gross salaries and wages paid during March totalled $40,000. March’s direct labour totalled $18 000.
T-account for Accrued Payroll and general journal entries for recording salaries and wages earned by, and paid to, factory employees during March.
5.At 30 June 2017, an entity holds a block of land from which it generates revenue by leasing it to agricultural enterprises. The land has a carrying amount of $2.5 million. An independent market appraisal has valued the land at $2.36 million but costs to dispose of the land are estimated at $100 000. The value in use of land is determined to be $2.33 million.
1. Determine the recoverable amount of the land.
2. Prepare the appropriate journal entry to record any impairment loss that should be recognised. Suppose now that this same block of land was carried under the revaluation model.
3. Prepare the journal entry to record any necessary adjustment assuming there had been no prior revaluations.
4. Prepare the journal entry to record any necessary adjustment assuming there had been a prior revaluation increase of $200 000.
5. Prepare the journal entry to record any necessary adjustment assuming there had been a prior revaluation increase of $120 000.
Product Code: ACC775
Looking for Accounting Equation Adjustment Entries Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.