Accounting Equation Cash Budget Homework Help
- November 29, 2017
- Posted by:
- Category: Accounting
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Equation Cash Budget Homework Help Service Online
1. NPV and EVA A project costs $2.5 million up front and will generate cash flows in perpetuity of $240,000. The firm’s cost of capital is 9%. a. Calculate the project’s NPV. b. Calculate the annual EVA in a typical year. c. Calculate the overall project EVA and compare to your answer in part a.
2. Minden Company introduced a new product last year for which it is trying to find an optimal selling price. Marketing studies suggest that the company can increase sales by 5,000 units for each $2 reduction in the selling price. The company’s present selling price is $98 per unit, and variable expenses are $68 per unit. Fixed expenses are $831,300 per year. The present annual sales volume (at the $98 selling price) is 25,700 units.
Assuming that the marketing studies are correct, what is the maximum annual profit that the company can earn? At how many units and at what selling price per unit would the company generate this profit?
3. Palomar Paper Products purchased land in 1996 for $15,000 cash. The company has held the land since that time. In 2014 Palomar purchased another tract of land for $15,000 cash. Assume that prices in general increased by 60 percent from 1996 to 2014.
a. Assuming that Palomar made only these two land purchases, what dollar amount would appear in the land account on Palomar’s balance sheet as of December 31, 2014?
b. Palomar used $15,000 cash to make each land purchase. Would $15,000 in 1996 buy the same amount of goods and services as $15,000 in 2014? If not, how much more or less, and why?
c. Explain how one could adjust the dollar amount reported in the land account as of December 31, 2014, if the stable dollar assumption were dropped.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4.La Petite France Bakery is budgeting cash for 20X8. The cash balance at December 31, 20X7, was $10,000. LaPetite budgets 20X8 cash receipts at $85,000. Estimated cash payments include $40,000 for inventory, $30,000 for operating expenses, and $20,000 to expand the store. La Petite needs a minimum cash balance of $10,000 at all times. La Petite expects to earn net income of $40,000 during 20X8. What is the final result of the company’s cash budget for 20X8?
a. $10,000 available for additional investments.
b. $5,000 available for additional investments.
c. Must arrange new financing for $5,000.
d. Pay off $10,000 of debt.
5.What will happen to accounting equation if there is outstanding expenses?
Product Code: ACC799
Looking for Accounting Equation Cash Budget Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.