Accounting Equation Correct Transaction Identification Homework Help
- November 29, 2017
- Posted by:
- Category: Accounting
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Equation Correct Transaction Identification Homework Help Service Online
1. June Smith, a process engineer, has sold her 15-year patent for a new etching process to Silica Labs, Inc. In return, she has received $500,000 in cash and, based on its value on the sale date, $200,000 in common stock in Silica Labs. The stock is forecasted to double in market value over the next two months.
How would this transaction be recorded by Silica Labs?
Debit patent account $700,000; credit cash $500,000; credit common stock $200,000
Debit cash $500,000; debit common stock $200,000; credit patent account $700,000
Debit cash $500,000; credit patent account $500,000
Debit patent account $500,000; credit cash $500,000
2. Consider the same scenario as in the previous question:
June Smith, a process engineer, has sold her 15-year patent for a new etching process to Silica Labs, Inc. In return, she has received $500,000 in cash and, based on its value on the sale date, $200,000 in common stock in Silica Labs. The stock is forecasted to double in market value over the next two months.
Assuming that Silica Labs holds some long-term debt, which of the following describes the effect of the transaction on Silica Labs?
Current ratio will decrease and total debt to equity ratio will increase
Current ratio will increase and total debt to equity ratio will decrease
Current ratio will increase and total debt to equity ratio will increase
Current ratio will decrease and total debt to equity ratio will decrease
3. Lucky Lee, a video-game store in New York city, purchases a game machine directly from Taiwan for $30,000. In the U.S., the same machine will probably cost at least $36,000. Pick the most appropriate accounting action for Lucky Lee:
Record the machine at $36,000
Record the machine at $30,000
Record the machine for [($30,000+$36,000)/2] = $33,000
Have the machine examined by an independent appraiser and record it at the appraised value?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4. Chang Co. issued a $50,000, 120-day, discounted note to Guarantee Bank. The discount rate is 6%. Assuming a 360-day year, calculate the cash proceeds to Chang Co.?
5. Complete the following sentence: The Conservatism Concept directs an entity to consider recognizing a liability when it is __________________.
absolutely certain economic resources may be sacrificed in the future
remotely possible economic resources may be sacrificed in the future
reasonably possible economic resources may be sacrificed in the future
reasonably certain economic resources may be sacrificed in the future
Product Code: ACC803
Looking for Accounting Equation Correct Transaction Identification Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.