Accounting Equation Error Correction Homework Help
- November 28, 2017
- Posted by:
- Category: Accounting
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Equation Error Correction Homework Help Service Online
1. Assume that Esquire consulting errouneously recorded the payment of $30,000 of dividends as salary expense.
Based on this answer the following questions this week with explanations of your reasoning.
1. How would this error affect the equality of the accounting equation
2. How owuld this error affect the income statement, retained earnings statement, blance sheet and statement of cash flows?
2. Present Value of A form of an interest-bearing note used by corporations to borrow on a long-term basis.Bonds Payable; The interest deducted from the maturity value of a note or the excess of the face amount of bonds over their issue price.Discount
Pinder Co. produces and sells high-quality video equipment. To finance its operations, Pinder Co. issued $25,000,000 of five-year, 7% bonds, with interest payable semiannually, at a market (effective) interest rate of 9%.
Determine the present value of the bonds payable, using the present value tables in Exhibit 8 and Exhibit 10. Round to the nearest dollar.
3. Tolbeat Corp. shows the following information on its 2015 income statement: sales = $251,000; costs = $156,000; other expenses = $7,900; depreciation expense = $18,400; interest expense = $14,400; taxes = $19,005; dividends = $11,500. In addition, you’re told that the firm issued $5,900 in new equity during 2015 and redeemed $4,400 in outstanding long-term debt. a. What is the 2015 operating cash flow? (Do not round intermediate calculations.) Operating cash flow $ b. What is the 2015 cash flow to creditors? (Do not round intermediate calculations.) Cash flow to creditors $ c. What is the 2015 cash flow to stockholders? (Do not round intermediate calculations.) Cash flow to stockholders $ d. If net fixed assets increased by $25,000 during the year, what was the addition to NWC? (Do not round intermediate calculations.) Addition to NWC $
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4. Deutsch Company incurs these expenditures in purchasing a truck: cash price $24,000; accident insurance (during use) $2,000; sales taxes $1,080; motor vehicle license $300; and painting and lettering $1,700.
What is the cost of the truck?
5.Sunny Hills Farm estimated its payroll for the coming year to be $102,000. Its workers’ compensation insurance premium rate of 0.6% is paid at the beginning of each quarter.
1. Calculate the estimated cost of workers’ compensation insurance for the year.
2. Show the journal entry for the first quarterly payment on January 2, 20–.
3. Assume Sunny Hills Farm’s actual payroll for the year was $105,000. Calculate the additional premium owed for 20–. Record the adjustment needed at December 31, 20–. The actual payment of the additional insurance will not take place until January of the following year.
Product Code: ACC795
Looking for Accounting Equation Error Correction Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.