Accounting Equation Materiality Concept Homework Help
- December 1, 2017
- Posted by:
- Category: Accounting
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Equation Materiality Concept Homework Help Service Online
1. You are the partner in charge of the audit of K. The following matter has been brought to your attention in the audit working papers. The entity has refused to write the closing inventory down to the lower of cost and net realizable value, despite the requirements to do so in IAS 2. The audit senior estimates that closing inventory has been overstated by $500,000 because of this.
The draft financial statements show turnover of $40 million and profit of $4.5 million.
(a) Explain what is meant by the term ‘materiality’. Explain whether the matter highlighted above is material, giving reasons.
(b) Assuming that the directors refuse to amend the financial statements, explain what type
of audit report would be appropriate to the above statements.
2. The following is a list of payments which an organization may incur during a year: Which two of the above items of expenditure will normally be disallowed for corporate income tax purposes? An imputation system of corporate income tax means: Country W has the following tax regulations:
LN started trading in 2002 and has the following profits/losses
|Trading profit/(loss) $000||Capital profit/(loss) $000|
Calculate the amount of tax due for 2004.
3. On 1 January 20X2 C had a credit balance brought forward on its deferred tax account of $1.5m. There was also an opening credit balance of $4,000 on its income taxation account, representing the remaining balance after settling the liability for the year ended 31 December 20X1. The entity has made profits in 20X2 of $3m that are subject to a tax rate of 30%. The deferred tax provision required is estimated at $1.7m at 31 December 20X2.
(a) Calculate the income tax charge that will appear in the income statement for 20X2 and prepare the accounting entries to record the current income tax charge and any movement on the deferred tax account.
(b) Prepare the extracts from the balance sheet for the year ended 31 December 20X2 in respect of income tax and deferred tax.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4. AB acquired non-current assets on 1 April 2003 costing $250,000. The assets qualified for accelerated first year tax allowance at the rate of 50% for the first year. The second and subsequent years were at a tax depreciation rate of 25% per year on the reducing balance method. AB depreciates all non-current assets at 20% a year on the straight line basis. The rate of corporate income tax applying to AB for 2003/04 and 2004/05 was 30%. Assume AB has no other qualifying non-current assets.
Apply IAS 12 Income Taxes and calculate:
(a) the deferred tax balance required at 31 March 2004;
(b) the deferred tax balance required at 31 March 2005;
(c) the charge to the income statement for the year ended 31 March 2005.
5. What is the objective of an audit?
Product Code: ACC856
Looking for Accounting Equation Materiality Concept Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.