Accounting Equation Rate Of Return Homework Help
- November 29, 2017
- Posted by:
- Category: Accounting
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Equation Rate Of Return Homework Help Service Online
Berry Mount manufactures a variety of Pie. The company is considering introducing a new product (Pizza Pie). The company’s manager has been provided with the following information by their business analyst.
1.The project has an anticipated economic life of 5 years.
2.The Company plans to spend $1,250,000 on advertising campaign to boost sales.
3.The Company’s interest expense each year will be $550,000.
4. The Company is required to purchase a new machine to produce the new product.
The machine’s initial cost is $6,500,000.
*The machine will be depreciated on a straight – line basis over 5 years. The Company anticipates that the machine will last for 10 years; the salvage value after 5 years is $600,000.
* Six months ago the Company also paid $400,000 to a firm to do research regarding new product.
* If the Company goes ahead with the new product, it will have an effect on the Company’s net operating capital.
The forecasted net working capital will be $250,000 (at time zero)
* The new product is expected to generate sales revenue of $2,000,000, 2,500,000, 3,000,000 3,500,000 and 4,000,000 in year 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 respectively. Each year the operating cost (not including depreciation) expected to equal 25 percent of sales revenue.
* In addition the Company expects with introduction of new product, sale of other Pie increase by $550,000 after taxes each year.
*The Company’s overall WACC is 8 percent. However, the proposed project is riskier than the average project; the new project’s WACC is estimated to be 10 percent.
* The Company’s tax rate is 30 percent.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
Find the net present value, internal rate of return, payback period, discounted payback period, and profitability index of the proposed project. Based on your analysis should the project be accepted? Discuss.
Product Code: ACC820
Looking for Accounting Equation Rate Of Return Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.