Accounting And Finance For Decision Making Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting And Finance For Decision Making Homework Help Service Online
• Explain through a real world example of how accounting and budgeting information can contribute to, and support, effective strategic decision-making;
• Raffles & Co produces three products, A, B and C. All three products use the same material. At present, it is using traditional method to allocate overheads to its products.
The company recently hires you as its Cost Accountant and the management is considering an activity based costing system in order to improve profitability.
Information of the three products for last year is presented in the following table.
|Production and sales volumes (units)||15,000||12,000||18,000|
|Selling price per unit||$ 7.50||$ 12.00||$ 13.00|
|Raw material usage (kg) per unit||2||3||4|
|Direct labor hours per unit||0.10||0.15||0.20|
|Machine hours per unit||0.50||0.7||0.9|
|Number of production runs per annum||16||12||8|
|Number of purchase orders per annum||24||28||42|
|Number deliveries to retailers per annum||48||30||62|
The price for raw materials remained constant throughout the year at $1.20 per kg. The direct labor cost was $14.80 per hour. The annual overhead costs were as follows:
Machine Set-up costs $ 26,550.00
Machine running costs $ 66,400.00
Procurement costs $ 48,000.00
Delivery costs $ 54,320.00
Based on the above information,
• Calculate the full cost per unit for each product under traditional costing method, using direct labor hours as the basis for appointment.
• Calculate the full cost per unit for each product using activity based costing.
• Based on your above calculation, explain and discuss how activity based costing may help Raffles & Co to improve the profitability of each product and why activity-based costing may be preferred to traditional absorption costing in the modern manufacturing environment.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
1. Word length of 1500-2000 words (includes Introduction – Conclusion/Recommendation) Papers exceed the maximum word length will receive a 10% penalty.
2. Citations: minimum of three sources. Peer-review are the strongest, web pages are the weakest.
3. APA citation and referencing. See http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resouce/560/01/
4. Order of pages:
a) Cover Page (provided by the lecturer)
b) Executive Summary
c) Table of Contents
e) Main Body ( use information titles – do not title ‘Main Body’
h) Reference List
i) Appendix Items
The assignment should be achieved:
• Answer is focused on the question/ issue/ problem
The content is focused on the question; explanation provided to show how content is relevant to the question/ issue/ problem is evident in Executive summary and Introduction.
• Development of argument
Consistent and convincing reasons for point of view; reasoning correctly applied to standard form or logical structure.
• Critical evaluation/ analysis
Use of externally sources material; interpretation of this material to support argument; reference list and citations with text follow APA style; turnitin score supports individual work.
• Use of external evidence
Layout has logical structure and follows standard format. Spelling, grammar, parts of speech, punctuation. Pages are ordered per assessment brief; standard cover sheet used.
Product Code: ACC151
Looking for Accounting And Finance For Decision Making Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.