Accounting General Ledger And Financial Statement Assignment Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting General Ledger And Financial Statement Assignment Homework Help Service Online
1.Secure Storage Services was formed on 1st May 2014. The following transaction took place during first month.
Transactions on 1st May
1. Paul Taylor invested $ 60,000 cash in business , as its sole owner.
2. Hired two employees to work in the warehouse. They will each be paid a salary of $1000 per month.
3. Signed a two years rental agreement on the warehouse; paid $18,000 cash in advance for the first year.
4. Purchase furniture and Equipment costing $35,000. A cash payment of $10,000 was made immediately; the remainder will be paid in six months.
5. Paid $1,500 cash for a 1 year insurance policy on the furniture and equipment.
6. Purchase basic supplies for $500 cash
7. Purchase more office supplies for $1,500 on account.
8. Total revenue earned was 15,000 – $5000 cash and @10,000 on account.
9. Paid $400 to supplier for account payable due.
10. Received $2,500 from customer in payment of accounts receivable.
11. Received utility bills in the account of $200 to be paid next month.
12. Paid monthly salaries of the two employees, totalling $2,000
a) Prepare journal entries to record each of the events listed.
b) Open T account and Post the journal entries in T accounts.
c) Prepare trial balance as at 31st May 2014.
2.You are employed to investigate whether any accrual entries are needed in the business of Unique Security Services. On completion of your investigation on 30 June, you have discovered that the following items need attention:
1. Employee salaries owed but not recorded $19,200.00.
2. Prepaid insurance expired, $1900.00.
3. Interest revenue accrued but not recorded $10,000.00.
4. Unearned security services revenue now earned $14,600.00.
5. Depreciation not recorded $16,000.00.
6. Used supplies of $1,800.00.
7. Nine months of rent $1,350.00 were paid in advance 1 April.
8. Accrued advertising expenses, $900.00.
a) Prepare the adjusting entries for the items 1 to 8 at 30 June, the end of the accounting period.
b) Suppose the adjusting entries in requirement (a) were not made. Calculate the total overstatement or understatement of profit as a result of the omission of these adjustments.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
3.On 30 June 2014, the ledger of Jackson Brown, roofing supplies, contained the accounts and account balances shown below:
|Cask at bank||$ 5000|
|Accumulated Depreciation – Building||2,400|
|Mr, Brown Capital||14,000|
|Mr, Brown Drawings||1,200|
The following information has not yet been recorded:
1. A physical count reveals only $280 of roofing supplies on hand .
2. Depreciation on the equipment is $400.00.
3. Unearned Revenue amounted to $260 after adjustment at the yearend balance
4. Accrued salaries are $700.
a) Prepare a 10-colum worksheet for the year ended 30 June 2014.
b) Prepare an income statement, a statement of changes in equity and a balance sheet.
c) Journalise the closing entries.
Product Code: ACC407
Looking for Accounting General Ledger And Financial Statement Assignment Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.