Accounting Gross Profit And Amortization Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Gross Profit And Amortization Homework Help Service Online
1.If one unit of Product X used $1.5 of direct materials and $2 of direct labor, sold for $11, and was assigned overhead at the rate of 20% of direct labor costs, how much gross profit was realized from this sale?
2.LRF Corporation purchased a patent for $450,000 on September 1, 2006. It had a useful life of 10 years. On January 1, 2008, LRF spent $110,000 to successfully defend the patent in a lawsuit. LRF feels that as of that date, the remaining useful life is 5 years. What amount should be reported for patent amortization expense for 2008?
3.The following data represent total personnel expenses for the Palmdale Human Service Agency for past four fiscal years: 20X1 $5,250,000 20X2 $5,500,000 20X3 $6,000,000 20X4 $6,750,000 Forecast personnel expenses for fiscal year 20X5 using moving averages, weighted moving averages, exponential smoothing, and time series regression. For moving averages and weighted moving averages, use only the data for the past three fiscal years. For weighted moving averages, assign a value of 1 to the data for 20X2, a value of 2 to the data for 20X3, and a value of 3 to the data for 20X4. For exponential smoothing, assume that the last forecast for fiscal year 20X4 was $6,300,000. You decide on the alpha to be used for exponential smoothing. For time series regression, use the data for all four fiscal years. Which forecast will you use? Why?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4.Which is an capital expenditure and revenue expenditure.
1.Overhauled and reconstructed lathe motor to produce more parts per hour.
2. Yearly computer maintenance contract.
3. Construct walls to divide the store offices.
4. Poured a concrete walkway between the offices.
5. Semiannual maintenance checkup on the press.
6. Installed a new adapter system on the lathe.
7. Fixed a leak in the roof of the office building.
8. Paid the city to trim the tree in front of the office building.
5.Palomar Paper Products purchased land in 1990 for $15,000 cash. The company has held the land since that time. In 2008 Palomar purchased another tract of land for $15,000 cash. Assume that prices in general increases by 60 percent from 1990 to 2008.
a. Assuming that Palomar made only these two land purchases, what dollar amount would appear in the land account on Palomar’s balance sheet as of December 31, 2008?
b. Palomar used $15,000 cash to make each land purchase. Would $15,000 in 1990 buy the same amount of goods and services as $15,000 in 2008? If not, how much more or less, and why?
c. Explain how one could adjust the dollar amount reported in the land account as of December 31, 2008, if stable dollar assumption were dropped.
Product Code: ACC580
Looking for Accounting Gross Profit And Amortization Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.