Accounting Incremental Analysis Homework Help
- July 10, 2017
- Posted by:
- Category: QA
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Incremental Analysis Homework Help Service Online
1. Eban Wares is a division of a major corporation. The following data are for the latest year of operations:
Net operating income……………………………………………… $950,000
Average operating assets…………………………………………. $4,000,000
The company’s minimum required rate of return……….. 14%
The manager of Eban Wares has an opportunity to add a project with the following characteristics:
Cost of new equipment $1,200,000
Additional revenues $3,000,000
Additional expenses $2,100,000
a. What is the division’s margin (before the new project)?
b. What is the division’s turnover (before the new project)?
c. What is the division’s return on investment (ROI) (before the new project)?
d. What is the division’s residual income (before the new project)?
e. What is the division’s margin (after the new project is added)?
f. What is the division’s turnover (after the new project is added)?
g. What is the division’s return on investment (ROI) (after the new project is added)?
h. What is the division’s residual income (after the new project is added)?
2. The Laker Co. and the Warrior Co. are both subsidiary companies owned by the NBA Jam Co. The Laker Co. makes a product called the “Brick” with a variable cost per unit of $9 and total fixed expenses of $400,000. The Laker Co. can sell the product to other companies for $18. The Laker Co. has a capacity of 10,000 units, but is currently selling 9,000 units to outside companies (thus, there is idle capacity of 1,000 units). The Warrior Co. uses the “Brick” in one of its products called the “Championship”. The Warrior Co. can buy the “Brick” from an outside company for $16 per unit. If the Warrior Co. needs 2,000 units of the “Brick”, what would be the range of acceptable transfer prices between the Laker Co. and the Warrior Co.?
3. Fothergill Company makes 40,000 units per year of a part it uses in the products it manufactures. The unit product cost of this part is computed as follows:
Direct materials………………………………….. $23.40
Direct labor………………………………………… 22.30
Variable manufacturing overhead…………. 1.40
Fixed manufacturing overhead……………… 24.60
Unit product cost………………………………… $71.70
An outside supplier has offered to sell the company all of these parts it needs for $59.10 a unit. If the company accepts this offer, the facilities now being used to make the part could be used to make more units of a product that is in high demand. The additional contribution margin on this other product would be $390,000 per year.
If the part were purchased from the outside supplier, all of the direct labor, direct materials and variable manufacturing overhead costs of the part would be avoided. However, $21.90 of the fixed manufacturing overhead cost being applied to the part would continue even if the part were purchased from the outside supplier. This fixed manufacturing overhead cost would be applied to the company’s remaining products.
a. How much of the unit product cost of $71.70 is relevant in the decision of whether to make or buy the part?
b. What is the net total dollar advantage or (disadvantage) of purchasing the part rather than making it? (remember that the facility could be used to produce a different product if we purchased the parts from the outside).
c. What is the maximum amount the company should be willing to pay an outside supplier per unit for the part if the supplier commits to supplying all 40,000 units required each year?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
4. (Ignore income taxes in this problem.) Axillar Beauty Products Corporation is considering the production of a new conditioning shampoo which will require the purchase of new mixing machinery. The machinery will cost $310,000, is expected to have a useful life of 10 years, and is expected to have a salvage value of $35,000 at the end of 10 years. The machinery will also need a $25,000 overhaul at the end of year 6. A $40,000 increase in working capital will be needed for this investment project. The working capital will be released at the end of the 10 years. The new shampoo is expected to generate net cash inflows of $80,000 per year for each of the 10 years. Axillar’s discount rate is 14%.
a. What is the net present value of this investment opportunity?
b. Based on your answer to (a) above, should Axillar go ahead with the new conditioning shampoo?
5. (Ignore income taxes in this problem.) Jimmy Chitwood, Inc. is considering a project that is estimated to generate annual cash inflows of $35,000. The equipment required for the project would cost $266,210. The project would last 15 years. What is the project’s internal rate of return (round to the nearest percent.)
Product Code: ACC01
Looking for Accounting Incremental Analysis Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.