Accounting Incremental Analysis Question on Shares Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Incremental Analysis Question on Shares Homework Help Service Online
1. Satya Systems Company has made net profit of Rs 50 crore. It has announced to distribute 60 per cent of net profit as dividend to shareholders. It has 2 crore ordinary shares outstanding. The company’s share is currently selling at Rs 240. In the past, it had earned return on equity of 25 per cent and expects to main this profitability in the future as well. What is the required rate of return on Satya’s share?
2. Gujarat Bijali Ltd has earnings of Rs 80 crore and it has 5 crore shares outstanding. It has a project that will produce net earnings of Rs 20 crore after one year. Thereafter, earnings are expected to grow at 8 per cent per annum indefinitely. The company’s required rate of return is 12.5 per cent. Find the P/E ratio.
3. A company has net earnings of Rs 25 million (1 crore = 10 million). Its paid-up share capital is Rs 200 million and the par value of share is Rs 10. If the company makes no new investments, its earnings are expected to grow at 2 per cent per year indefinitely. It does have an investment opportunity of investing Rs 10 million that would generate annual net earnings of Rs 2 million (1 million = 10 lakh) for next 15 years. The company’s opportunity cost of capital is 10 per cent. You are required:
(a) to find the share value if the company does not make the investment;
(b) to calculate the proposed investment’s NPV; and (c) to determine the share value if the investment is undertaken?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
4. Symphony Limited is an all-equity financed company. It has 10 million shares outstanding, and is expected to earn net cash profits of Rs 80 million. Shareholders of the company have an opportunity cost of capital of 20 per cent.
(a) Determine the company share price if it retained 40 per cent of profits and invested these funds to earn 20 per cent return. Will the share price be different if the firm retained 60 per cent profits to earn 20 per cent?
(b) What will be the share price if investments made by the company earn 24 per cent and it retains 40 per cent of profits? Will share price change if retention is 60 per cent?
5. The total assets of Rs 80,000 of a company are financed by equity funds only. The internal rate of return on assets is 10 per cent. The company has a policy of retaining 70 per cent of its profits. The capitalisation rate is 12 per cent. The company has 10,000 shares outstanding. Calculate the present value per share.
Product Code: ACC30
Looking for Accounting Incremental Analysis Question on Shares Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.