Accounting Linear Programming Case Study Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Linear Programming Case Study Homework Help Service Online
Ivory Delights manufactures 3 main products: Belly Beans, Darties and Nubes and supplies to supermarket chains and distributors. Although the company does make other confectionery treats these are seasonal and change yearly. The raw material ingredients that the three products use are all the same, it’s the process of mixing and cooking that determine how the product will turn out.
Belly Beans are small lollies which come in 5 flavours and every 110g pack contains 5 of each flavour. Ivory Delights packages 20 individual packets into boxes which are then shrink wrapped ready to be supplied to the customer. To produce these lollies 1.5kg of raw material is required, 2 hours of labour and overhead is applied at a rate of 150% of direct labour.
Darties are a similar sized lolly to Belly Beans and come in 7 different flavours and packaged in a small cardboard box weighing 130g per box. Darties boxes holds 15 packages of these boxes. To produce this lolly requires 2 kg of raw material, 2.5 hours of direct labour and overhead is applied at 150% of direct labour.
Nubes are sugar coated lollies which are soft and chewy to eat and is Ivory Delights’ biggest seller. Ivory Delights has kept to traditional flavours and will once a year bring in a limited edition flavour for a set period. Nubes require 3 kg of raw material, 3 hours of direct labour with overhead applied at 150%. A box contains 10 Nubes packages.
Each of these 3 products goes through the same manufacturing process which consists of mixing, cooking and packaging. Belly Beans are sold for $1.60 per pack, Darties for $1.70 and Nubes at $2.00 per pack.
|Belly Beans||$ 1.60||$ 0.30||$ 0.20||$ 0.30|
|Darties||$ 1.70||$ 0.50||$ 0.10||$ 0.15|
|Nubes||$ 2.00||$ 0.40||$ 0.27||$ 0.41|
1. Using Solver, derive the optimal solution for the number of boxes that should be prepared to maximise profit.
2. State the optimal confectionery treat mix and the resulting profit.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
3. Should the product mix suggested by solver be implemented?
Product Code: ACC93
Looking for Accounting Linear Programming Case Study Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.