Accounting Manufacturing Statements And Cost Behavior Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Manufacturing Statements And Cost Behavior Homework Help Service Online
1. Issuance of stock
Prepare journal entries to record the issuance of 100,000 shares of common stock at $20 per share for each of the following independent cases:
a. Jackson Corporation has common stock with a par value of $1 per share.
b. Royal Corporation has no-par common with a stated value of $5 per share.
c. French Corporation has no-par common; no stated value has been assigned
2.Product costs and period costs
The costs that follow were extracted from the accounting records of several different manufacturers:
1. Weekly wages of an equipment maintenance worker
2. Marketing costs of a soft drink bottler
3. Cost of sheet metal in a Honda automobile
4. Cost of president’s subscription to Fortune magazine
5. Monthly operating costs of pollution control equipment used in a steel mill
6. Weekly wages of a seamstress employed by a jeans maker
7. Cost of compact discs (CDs) for newly recorded releases of Rush, Billy Joel, and Bryan Adams
a. Determine which of these costs are product costs and which are period costs.
b. For the product costs only, determine those that are easily traced to the finished product and those that are not.
3.Definitions of manufacturing concepts
Interstate Manufacturing produces brass fasteners and incurred the following costs for the year just ended:
Materials and supplies used
Repair parts 16,000
Machine lubricants 9,000
Wages and salaries Machine operators 128,000
Production supervisors 64,000
Maintenance personnel 41,000
Other factory overhead Variable 35,000
Sales commissions 20,000
a. Total direct materials consumed
b. Total direct labor
c. Total prime cost
d. Total conversion cost
4.The following information was taken from the ledger of Jefferson Industries, Inc.
|Direct labor||$85,000||Administrative expenses||$59,000|
|Selling expenses||34,000||Work in. process|
|Finished goods||Dec. 31||21,000|
|Jan. 1||115,000||Direct material purchases||88,000|
|Dec. 31||131,000||Depreciation: factory||18,000|
|Raw (direct) materials on hand||Indirect materials used||10,000|
|Jan. 1||31,000||Indirect labor||24,000|
|Dec. 31||40,000||Factory taxes||8,000|
Prepare the following:
a. A schedule of cost of goods manufactured for the year ended December 31.
b. An income statement for the year ended December 31.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
5.Manufacturing statements and cost behavior
Tampa Foundry began operations during the current year, manufacturing various products for industrial use. One such product is light-gauge aluminum, which the company sells for $36 per roll. Cost information for the year just ended follows.
|Per Unit||Variable Cost||Fixed Cost|
|Direct materials||$4.50||$ —|
Production and sales totaled 20,000 rolls and 17,000 rolls, respectively There is no work in process. Tampa carries its finished goods inventory at the average unit cost of production.
a. Determine the cost of the finished goods inventory of light-gauge aluminum.
b. Prepare an income statement for the current year ended December 31
c. On the basis of the information presented:
1. Does it appear that the company pays commissions to its sales staff? Explain.
2. What is the likely effect on the $4.50 unit cost of direct materials if next year’s production increases? Why?
Product Code: ACC464
Looking for Accounting Manufacturing Statements And Cost Behavior Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.