Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Master Budget Problem Homework Help Service Online
Hansell Company’s management wants to prepare budgets for one of its products, duraflex, for July 2010.The firm sells the product for $80 per unit and has the following expected sales (in units) for these months in 2010
The production process requires 4 pounds of dura-1000 and 2 pounds of flexplas. The firm’s policy is to maintain an ending inventory each month equal to 10 percent of the following month’s budgeted sales, but in no case less than 500 units. All materials inventories are to be maintained at 5 percent of the production needs for the next month, but not to exceed 1,000 pounds. The firm expects all inventories at the end of June to be within the guidelines. The purchase department expects the materials to cost $1.25 per pound and $5.00 per pound for dura-1000 and flexplas, respectively. The production process requires direct labor at two skill levels. The rate for labor at the K102 level is $50 per hour and for the K175 level is $20 per hour. The K102 level can process one batch of duraflex per hour; each batch consists of 100 units. The manufacturing of duraflex also requires one-tenth of an hour of K175 workers’ time for each unit manufactured. Variable manufacturing overhead is $1,200 per batch plus $80 per direct labor-hour. The company uses
an actual cost system with a LIFO cost-flow assumption.
On the basis of the preceding data and projections, prepare the following budgets
a. Sales budget for July (in dollars).
b. Production budget for July (in units).
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
c. Production budget for August (in units).
d. Direct materials purchases budget for July (in pounds).
e. Direct materials purchases budget for July (in dollars).
f. Direct manufacturing labor budget for July (in dollars).
Product Code: ACC15
Looking for Accounting Master Budget Problem Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.