Accounting Performance Evaluation And Risk Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Performance Evaluation And Risk Homework Help Service Online
1.Compensation, Strategy, and Market Value
Jackson Supply Company is a publicly owned firm that serves the medical supply needs of hospitals and large medical practices in six southeastern states. The firm has grown significantly in recent years, as the areas it serves have grown. Jackson has focused on customer service and has developed an excellent reputation for speed of delivery and overall quality of service. The company ensures that customer service is each manager’s main focus by making it count for 50 percent of the management bonus. The firm measures specific indicators of customer service monthly; progress toward these measures as well as others is used to determine each manager’s bonus. In the past several months, top management has noticed that although most managers are meeting or exceeding their customer service goals and receiving bonuses accordingly, the firm’s stock price has been lagging while competitive firms’ stock prices have been rising steadily.
What modification, if any, should Jackson Supply Company make to its management compensation plan?
2. Performance Evaluation and Risk
Aversion Jill Lewis is the office manager of PureBreds, Inc.Her office has 30 employees whose collective job is to process applications by dog owners who want to register their pets with the firm. There is never a shortage of applications waiting to be processed, but random events beyond Lewis’s control (e.g., employees out sick) cause fluctuations in the number of applications that her office can process. Jill is aware that it is important that the applications be processed quickly and accurately. Alex Zale, the district manager to whom Jill reports, bases his evaluation of Jill on the number of applications that are processed.
1. If Jill is risk-averse, how should Alex compensate her? Why?
2. What is a disadvantage of an evaluation method that is based only on the number of processed applications?
3. List at least two ways that Alex could measure how accurately Jill’s office is processing the applications.
3.Performance Evaluation and Risk
Aversion Heartwood Furniture Corporation has a line of sofas marketed under the name NightTime Sleepers. Heartwood management is considering several compensation packages for Amy Johnson, NightTime’s general manager. Amy’s duties include making all investing and operating decisions for NightTime.
1. Amy is risk-neutral and prefers to receive the maximum reward for her hard work. Do you recommend compensation based on flat salary, an ROI-based bonus, or a combination of both? Why?
2. If Amy does not make investing decisions for NightTime, is ROI still a good performance measure? If so, then explain why. If not, suggest an alternative.
3. Heartwood Furniture plans to evaluate Amy by comparing NightTime’s ROI to the ROI of Stiles Furniture, which operates in a business environment similar to that of NightTime. Both companies have the same capabilities, but Stiles uses a significantly different manufacturing strategy than NightTime.
a. Would evaluating Amy with this benchmark be fair?
b. Would using residual income instead of ROI offer any advantages for Heartwood?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4. Evaluating an Incentive Pay Plan; Strategy
Anne-Marie Fox is the manager of a new and used boat dealership. She has decided to reevaluate the compensation plan offered to her sales representatives to determine whether the plan encourages the dealership’s success. The representatives are paid no salary, but they receive 20 percent of the sales price of every boat sold, and they have the authority to negotiate the boats’ prices as far down as their wholesale cost if necessary.
Is this plan in the dealership’s strategic best interest? Why or why not?
5.Alternative Compensation Plans
ADM, Inc., an electronics manufacturer, uses growth in earnings per share (EPS) as a guideline for evaluating executive performance. ADM executives receive a bonus of $5,000 for every penny increase in EPS for the year. This bonus is paid in addition to fixed salaries ranging from $500,000 to $900,000 annually. Cygnus Corporation, a computer components manufacturer, also uses EPS as an evaluation tool. Its executives receive a bonus equal to 40 percent of their salary for the year if the firm’s EPS is in the top third of a list ranking the EPS for Cygnus and its 12 competitors.
1. Why are companies such as ADM, Inc., and Cygnus Corporation switching from stock option incentives to programs more like the ones described? What does the use of these plans by the two firms say about each firm’s competitive strategy?
2. What are the weaknesses of incentive plans based on EPS?
Product Code: ACC482
Looking for Accounting Performance Evaluation And Risk Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.