Accounting Preparing Cash Disbursements And Purchase Journal Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Preparing Cash Disbursements And Purchase Journal Homework Help Service Online
The April transactions of Wiset Company are described below.
Wiset Company completes these transactions during April of the current year (the terms of all its credit sales are 2/10, n/30).
Apr. 2 Purchased $ 14,300 of merchandise on credit from Noth Company, invoice dated April 2, terms 2/10, n/60.
3 Sold merchandise on credit to Page Alistair, Invoice No. 760, for $ 4,000 (cost is $ 3,000).
3 Purchased $ 1,480 of office supplies on credit from Custer, Inc. Invoice dated April 2, terms n/10 EOM.
4 Issued Check No. 587 to World View for advertising expense, $ 899.
5 Sold merchandise on credit to Paula Kohr, Invoice No. 761, for $ 8,000 (cost is $ 6,500).
6 Received an $ 80 credit memorandum from Custer, Inc., for the return of some of the office sup-plies received on April 3.
9 Purchased $ 12,125 of store equipment on credit from Halâ€™s Supply, invoice dated April 9, terms n/10 EOM.
11 Sold merchandise on credit to Nic Nelson, Invoice No 762, for $ 10,500 (cost is $ 7,000).
12 Issued Check No. 588 to Noth Company in payment of its April 2 invoice, less the discount.
13 Received payment from Page Alistair for the April 3 sale, less the discount.
13 Sold $ 5,100 of merchandise on credit to Page Alistair (cost is $ 3,600), Invoice No. 763.
14 Received payment from Paula Kohr for the April 5 sale, less the discount.
16 Issued Check No. 589, payable to Payroll, in payment of sales salaries expense for the first half of the month, $ 10,750. Cashed the check and paid employees.
16 Cash sales for the first half of the month are $ 52,840 (cost is $ 35,880). (Cash sales are recorded daily from cash register data but are recorded only twice in this problem to reduce repetitive entries.)
17 Purchased $ 13,750 of merchandise on credit from Grant Company, invoice dated April 17, terms 2/10, n/30.
18 Borrowed $ 60,000 cash from First State Bank by signing a long-term note payable.
20 Received payment from Nic Nelson for the April 11 sale, less the discount.
20 Purchased $ 830 of store supplies on credit from Halâ€™s Supply, invoice dated April 19, terms n/10 EOM.
23 Received a $ 750 credit memorandum from Grant Company for the return of defective merchandise received on April 17.
23 Received payment from Page Alistair for the April 13 sale, less the discount.
25 Purchased $ 11,375 of merchandise on credit from Noth Company, invoice dated April 24, terms 2/10, n/60.
26 Issued Check No. 590 to Grant Company in payment of its April 17 invoice, less the return and the discount.
27 Sold $ 3,170 of merchandise on credit to Paula Kohr, Invoice No. 764 (cost is $ 2,520).
27 Sold $ 6,700 of merchandise on credit to Nic Nelson, Invoice No. 765 (cost is $ 4,305).
30 Issued Check No. 591, payable to Payroll, in payment of the sales salaries expense for the last half of the month, $10,750.
30 Cash sales for the last half of the month are $ 73,975 (cost is $ 58,900).
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
1. Prepare a general journal, a purchases journal , and a cash disbursements journal . Number all journal pages as page 3. Review the April transactions of Wiset Company and enter those transactions that should be journalized in the general journal, the purchases journal, or the cash disbursements journal. Ignore any transactions that should be journalized in a sales journal or cash receipts journal.
2. Open the following general ledger accounts: Cash, Inventory, Office Supplies, Store Supplies, Store Equipment, Accounts Payable, Long- Term Notes Payable, B. Wiset, Capital, Sales Salaries Expense, and Advertising Expense. Enter the March 31 balances of Cash ($ 85,000), Inventory ($ 125,000), Long- Term Notes Payable ($ 110,000), and B. Wiset, Capital ($ 100,000). Also open accounts payable subsidiary ledger accounts for Halâ€™s Supply, Noth Company, Grant Company, and Custer, Inc.
3. Verify that amounts that should be posted as individual amounts from the journals have been posted. (Such items are immediately posted.) Foot and crossfoot the journals and make the month- end postings.
4. Prepare a trial balance of the general ledger and a schedule of accounts payable.
Product Code: ACC634
Looking for Accounting Preparing Cash Disbursements And Purchase Journal Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.