Accounting Preparing Journal Entries For Given Transactions Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Preparing Journal Entries For Given Transactions Homework Help Service Online
1. For the past several years, Jeff Horton has operated a part-time consulting business from his home. As of April 1, 2015, Jeff decided to move to rented quarters and to operate the business, which was to be known as Rosebud Consulting Company, on a full-time basis. Rosebud Consulting entered into the following transactions during April:
Apr.1. The following assets were received from Jeff Horton: cash, $20,000 ; accounts receivable, $14,700; supplies, $3,300; and office equipment, $12,000. All these assets were in return for Capital stock in the company.
1. Paid three months’ rent on a lease rental contract, $6,000.
2. Paid the annual premiums on property and casualty insurance policies, $4,200.
4. Received cash from clients as an advance payment of fees for services to be provided $9,400.
5. Purchased additional office equipment on account from Smith Office Supply Co., $8,000.
6. Received cash from clients on account, $11,700.
10. Paid cash for a newspaper advertisement, $350.
12. Paid Smith Office Supply Co. for part of the debt incurred on April 5, $6,400.
12. Recorded services provided on account $21,900.
14. Paid receptionist for two weeks’ salary, $1,650.
17. Received cash from clients for services provided $6,600.
18. Paid cash for supplies, $725.
20. Provided services on account $16,800.
24. Received cash fromclients for services provided $4,450.
26. Received cash from clients on account, $26,500.
27. Paid receptionist for two weeks’ salary, $1,650.
29. Paid telephone bill for April, $540.
30. Paid electricity bill for April, $760.
30. Received cash from clients for services provided $5,160.
30. Recorded services provided on account for clients $2,590.
30. Paid dividends $18,000
1. Prepare Journal Entries for the transactions above.
2. Post them to the respective ledgers. Prepare each ledger using the EXCEL spreadsheet. Assign a chart of account number for each ledger.
3. Prepare an Unadjusted Trial Balance.
4. Post the unadjusted balances on a worksheet.
5. Prepare adjusting journal entries on April 30 based on the information below
a. Insurance expired during April is $350.
b. Supplies on hand on April 30 are $1,225.
c. Depreciation of office equipment for April is $400.
d. Accrued receptionist salary on April 30 is $275.
e. Rent expired during April is $2,000.
f. Unearned fees on April 30 are $2,350.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
6. Post the adjusting journal entries in the worksheet as well as your ledgers.
7. Complete the worksheet and your ledgers.
8. Prepare Adjusted Trial Balance
9. Prepare Financial statements
10. Prepare closing journal entries.
Product Code: ACC605
Looking for Accounting Preparing Journal Entries For Given Transactions Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.