Accounting Present Value Depreciation Assignment Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Present Value Depreciation Assignment Homework Help Service Online
ROI, Present-Value Depreciation
As indicated in the chapter, there are goal-congruency problems associated with the use of ROI as an indicator of investment-center financial performance. One such problem relates to the bias against accepting new investments because of the adverse effect
on a center’s ROI metric. Assume, for example, that a manager of an investment center can invest in a new, depreciable asset costing $30,000, and that this asset has a three-year life with no salvage value. Cash inflows associated with this investment are projected to be as follows: $12,000, $14,400,
and $17,280. (Ignore taxes.) This scenario leads to an estimated internal rate of return (IRR) of 20 percent. Assume that the minimum required rate of return is 15 percent.
1. Demonstrate, using the IRR function in Excel, that the IRR on this proposed investment is indeed 20 percent.
2. Calculate the year-by-year ROI (accounting rate of return) on this proposed investment, using each year as the denominator of your calculation the beginning-of-year book value of the asset. Assume the asset will be depreciated using the straight-line method. What incentive effects can you anticipate based on the data you generated?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
3. Recalculate the year-by-year ROI (accounting rate of return) on this proposed investment, this time using “present value” depreciation (defined as the change in the present value of the asset during the period). Use the project’s anticipated IRR (20 percent) as the discount factor in your calculations. As in (2) above, define the denominator of your calculation as the beginning-of-year book value of the investment.( Hint: Your depreciation figures should be $6,000, $9,600, and $14,400, respectively, for years 1,2, and 3.) What incentive effects do you anticipate based on your calculations?
4. Calculate for each of three years the residual income (RI) for this proposed investment. RI is defined as income after (present-value) depreciation and after a capital charge assessed on beginning-of-year book value of the asset. For purposes of these calculations assume a 10 percent cost of capital (discount rate). Use the built-in function in Excel to estimate the NPV of the proposed investment. ( Hint: Your answer should be approximately $5,800.) At a discount rate of 10 percent, determine the net present value (NPV) of the residual income (RI) figures you estimated. What is the potential value of using multiyear RI figures determined with present-value depreciation?
Product Code: ACC492
Looking for Accounting Present Value Depreciation Assignment Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.