Accounting Principles Case Study On Bank Perceived Interest Risk Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Principles Case Study On Bank Perceived Interest Risk Homework Help Service Online
You are the bank manager for a regional bank and you have a number of relatively large corporate organisations as clients. Recently you attended an internal training session organised by head office of the bank, at the training you learnt about some new products that the bank was introducing, including interest rate swaps, currency swaps and other forms of derivatives.
The following day you have a prearranged with James Lincoln the Chief Executive of Diamond Corporation Ltd (a diamond mining corporation and client of the bank), James indicates that he has a view that interest rates will fall and while he has a fixed interest loan comprising debentures issued for his business of $5,000,000, his company is paying 7% on these debentures he would like to be in a position to take advantage of the fall in interest rates and change the interest rate to a variable rate.
The following day, you are at a lunch with a friend Luke Washington, the Chief Executive of Random Trading Pty Ltd the company is not a client of your bank. Luke indicates that his company wants to borrow $5,000,000 for growth.
Luke also indicates that he is nervous about the having an exposure to potential rises in interest rates and asks your advice as to what he can do to reduce his perceived risk situation.Luke has received quotes from his bank to borrow the 5 million at a fixed interest rate of %10 or on a floating basis of BBSW plus 1%. He feels that 10% is too high and would be happy if he could fix his interest rate below 10% which he has been quoted from other bank.You say that you have an idea that may give him a better solution and that you will come back to him with a possible solution.
After returning to your office you remember you recent training on the new products and decide to investigate further, you review the information you have acquired about two companies which you summarise as follows;
Debenture Loan amount; $5,000,000
Interest rate fixed at 7% for a further 3 years
Other information; credit rating of AAA
Loan amount required; $5,000,000
Term 3 years
Fixedrate loan; 10%
Variable Interest rate at BBSW plus 1% (Bank Bill Swap Rate)for a further 3 years
Other information; credit rating of ABB
Note BBSW(bank bill swap rate) is currently 5%.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
As the bank manager
1. What possible solution could you provide that would hedge the perceived interest risk at both companies? Provide a short note to each company outline the actions they should take, subject to approval by your bank, to achieve the interest rate exposures in line with each companies view on future interest rate movements .
2. Prepare a proposal document for the banks managementand risk committee for approval outlining the solution with a diagram explaining how your solution would help address the risk perspective of both organisations. It includes the bank making 0.5% from the arrangement.
3. Explain how
a. Both organisations will potentially benefit from the arrangement
b. What the overall net interest position could be for the companies
Product Code: ACC380
Looking for Accounting Principles Case Study On Bank Perceived Interest Risk Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.