Accounting Processes Question And Answers Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Processes Question And Answers Homework Help Service Online
1.The common stock of Warner Inc. is currently selling at $114 per share. The directors wish to reduce the share price and increase share volume prior to a new issue. The per share par value is $8; book value is $77 per share. 5.24 million shares are issued and outstanding. Prepare the necessary journal entries assuming the following. (If no entry is required, select “No Entry” for the account titles and enter 0 for the amounts. Credit account titles are automatically indented when amount is entered. Do not indent manually.)
(a) The board votes a 2-for-1 stock split.
(b) The board votes a 100% stock dividend. No. Account Titles and Explanation Debit Credit (a) (b) (To record the declaration.) (To record the distribution.)
2. using the break-even equations to solve for price and variable cost per unit andromeda company’s break-even point is 2,400 units. variable cost per unit is $42; total costs are 67,200 per year. What price does andromeda charge?
3. I need help in a project on ‘accounting process’ . It should begin with a storyline in which a buisness have to be chosen(i have chosen a tyres dealer). Then transactions taking place between 1 april 2013 to 30 june 2013(accounting period is 3 months). It should include 40 transactions in following manner : capital 1(71 lacs only cash) rupees(cash), purchase of assets 3 , procuring a bank loan 1 , purchase of goods 6 (cash 3, credit 3) ,sale of goods 6 (cash 3, credit 3) ,incomes and expenses 10 , payment to creditors 2(with discount 1 , without discount 1), receipts from debtors 2 (with discount 1 , without discount 1) , purchase return 2 ,sales return 2, bad debts 1 ,drawings 2 (cash 1 , goods 1) , charity 1 , free sample 1. Totol -40 transactions (only). I need this 40 transactions which should be simple as i have to prepare journal, ledger,vouchers,trial balance and final accounts from this.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4. A wholesaler lists a refrigerator model at a price of $850 and offers a chain discount of 20% and 10%. What is the net price?
5. What is the typical time span for long-range plans?
Product Code: ACC572
Looking for Accounting Processes Question And Answers Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.