Accounting Real World Scenario Project Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Real World Scenario Project Homework Help Service Online
The final project for this course is the creation of a portfolio consisting of a report and spreadsheets. You will be placed in a real-world scenario in which you will take the role of an associate in a certified public accountant (CPA) firm. The CPA partners in the scenario would like to help you grow within the firm by getting you more contact with some of the larger clients. You will address questions from one of the firm’s most influential and growing clients by assembling the necessary information in report. Your report should include spreadsheet examples. Topics addressed in the portfolio will cover partnership formation, bankruptcy, and acquisition of another company (which may be international). Your three milestone assignments will consist of shorter reports and supporting spreadsheets. You should use your instructor’s feedback from the milestone submissions to improve your final report and spreadsheets.
In Milestone Two, you will submit a report as well as the necessary spreadsheets for Section II (Parts B–F) of the final project. You will discuss interim reporting requirements under generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and international financial reporting standards (IFRS), as well as provide an example financial statement illustrating what the interim report should entail. You will also discuss reporting requirements for business segments and discuss transparency in financial reporting. Lastly, you will consider the company’s potential international business deals, such as the impact of foreign exchange rates and the methods for translating financial statements. You will also create a hypothetical example demonstrating the translation process, using the two methods, to submit with your paper.
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
I. Corporation: The company is also considering structuring its business as a corporation, but is aware that there are a lot of complex issues to consider when accounting for an incorporated entity. The company is concerned about the following key areas
A. What interim reporting requirements would the company have as a corporation? Describe the guidance related to interim financial statements under GAAP and IFRS.
B. Generate a hypothetical financial statement illustrating what that interim reporting entails. Ensure all information is entered accurately.
C. Determine if the interim reporting requirements are the same under GAAP and IFRS. Provide an example to support your response.
D. The company also heard that they may have to report some of their business segments separately if they opt to incorporate.
1. Appraise one of the processes used to identify which segments would have to be reported separately. Provide examples to support your response.
2. How is this process effective in supporting transparency in financial reporting? Defend your response.
3. Provide suggestions to improve this process in an effort to sustain transparency. Defend your rationale.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
E. When incorporating, it is important to consider whether or not the company’s business deals internationally.
1. Summarize the impact of foreign exchange rates on the company’s financial statements. What risks do foreign exchange rates pose?
2. What are the two methods used to translate financial statements and how does the functional currency play a role in determining which method is used?`
3. Compose a hypothetical example to demonstrate the translation process using the two methods. Ensure all information is entered
Guidelines for Submission
Your report must be submitted as a 2- to 3-page Microsoft Word document with double spacing, 12-point Times New Roman font,one-inch margins, and at least two sources (in addition to your textbook) cited in APA format. Your accompanying spreadsheets must be submitted as Microsoft Excel files.
Product Code: ACC258
Looking for Accounting Real World Scenario Project Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.