Accounting Valuation Of Goodwill Methods Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Accounting Valuation Of Goodwill Methods Homework Help Service Online
1. Net profits of a company after providing for taxation for the past 5years are: Rs.42000, Rs.47000 Rs.43000 Rs.41000 and Rs.47000. the capital employed in the business is Rs.400000 with a reasonable rate of return of 10% is expected. calculate the goodwill under capitalization of average profit method.
2. The net profit of a company after providing for taxation for the past 5 years are Rs.1,60,000; Rs.1,68,000; Rs.1,80,000; Rs.1,84,000 and Rs.1,88,000. The capital employed in the business is Rs.16,00,000, on which a reasonable rate of return of 10% is expected. It is expected that the company will be able to maintain its super profit for the next 5 years. Calculate the value of goodwill of the business on the basis of an annuity of super profit, taking the present value of annuity of Rs.1 for 5 years @ 10% interest at Rs.3.78.
3.VRS Ltd. started its business on 1 April 2007. On 31 March 2010, its balance sheet in a summarized from was as follows:
|Share Capital||3,00,000||Fixed Assets (Less||9,00,000|
|Shares of Rs. 100||Preliminary||15,000|
|Each, Fully Paid||Expenses|
|Shares of Rs. 10|
|Each Fully Paid|
The company is yet to declare its main dividend on 31 March 2010. The fixed assets are revalued at Rs.9,60,000. You are required to calculate the value of two classes of shares.
4. The following particulars are available in respect of the business of X Ltd
1. Profits earned for the years
1. Normal rate of return: 10 %
2. Capital employed: Rs.50,00,000
3. Present value of an annuity of Rs.1 for 5 years as 10% = Rs.3.78.
4. The profits included non-recurring profits on an average basis of Rs.50,000 a year.
You are required to calculate the value of goodwill:
1. As per 5 years’ purchase of super profits
1. As per capitalization of super profits method
2. As per annuity method
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
5.From the following particulars, compute the value of goodwill as per annuity method:
i.Capital employed: Rs.15,00,000
ii.Normal rate of return: 10%
iii.Present value of Rs.1 for 5 years at 10%: Rs.3.78
ivNormal profit for 5 years:
2005:Rs. 1,50,000; 2006; Rs.1,60,000;
2007: Rs.1,70,000; 2008: Rs.1,80,000;
Non-recurring income: Rs.8,000
Non-recurring expenses: Rs.5,000
Product Code: ACC718
Looking for Accounting Valuation Of Goodwill Methods Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.