Advance Accounting Balance Sheet And Income Assignment Homework help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Advance Accounting Balance Sheet And Income Assignment Homework help Service Online
On January 1, Patterson Corporation acquired 80 percent of the 100,000 outstanding voting shares of Soriano, Inc., in exchange for $31.25 per share cash. The remaining 20 percent of Soriano’s shares continued to trade for $30.00 both before and after Patterson’s acquisition. At January 1, Soriano’s book and fair values were as follows
|Book Values||Fair Values||Remaining Life|
|Buildings and equipment||1,250,000||1,000,000||5 years|
|Patented technology||940,000||2,000,000||4 years|
|Long-term notes payable||1,500,000||1,500,000|
|Additional paid-in capital||500,000|
In addition, Patterson assigned a $600,000 value to certain unpatented technologies recently developed by Soriano. These technologies were estimated to have a 3-year remaining life. During the year, Soriano paid a $30,000 dividend to its shareholders. The companies reported the following revenues and expenses from their separate operations for the year ending December 31.
1. What total value should Patterson assign to its Soriano acquisition in its January 1 consolidated balance sheet?
2. What valuation principle should Patterson use to report each of Soriano’s identifiable assets and liabilities in its January 1 consolidated balance sheet?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
3. For years subsequent to acquisition, how will Soriano’s identifiable assets and liabilities be valued in Patterson’s consolidated reports?
4. How much goodwill resulted from Patterson’s acquisition of Soriano?
5. What is the consolidated net income for the year and what amounts are allocated to the controlling and noncontrolling interests?
6. What is the noncontrolling interest amount reported in the December 31 consolidated balance sheet?
7. Assume instead that, based on its share prices, Soriano’s January 1 total fair value was assessed at $2,250,000. How would the reported amounts for Soriano’s assets change on Patterson’s acquisition-date consolidated balance sheet?
Product Code: ACC222
Looking for Advance Accounting Balance Sheet And Income Assignment Homework help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.