Advance Accounting Consolidation Of Financial Statements Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Advance Accounting Consolidation Of Financial Statements Homework Help Service Online
On July 1, 2011, Truman Company acquired a 70 percent interest in Atlanta Company in exchange for consideration of $720,000 in cash and equity securities. The remaining 30 percent of Atlanta’s shares traded closely near an average price that totaled $290,000 both before and after Truman’s acquisition. In reviewing its acquisition, Truman assigned a $100,000 fair value to a patent recently developed by Atlanta, even though it was not recorded within the financial records of the subsidiary. This patent is anticipated to have a remaining life of five years.
The following financial information is available for these two companies for 2011. In addition, the subsidiary’s income was earned uniformly throughout the year. Subsidiary dividend payments were made quarterly.
|Revenues||$ (670,000)||$ (400,000)|
|Income of subsidiary||(35,000)|
|Net income||$ (303,000)||$ (120,000)|
|Retained earnings, 1/1/11||$ (823,000)||$ (500,000)|
|Net income (above)||(303,000)||(120,000)|
|Retained earnings, 12/31/11||$ (981,000)||$ (540,000)|
|Current assets||$ 481,000||$ 390,000|
|Investment in Atlanta||727,000|
|Total assets||$ 2,297,000||$ 1,220,000|
|Liabilities||$ (816,000)||$ (360,000)|
|Additional paid-in capital||(405,000)||(20,000)|
|Retained earnings, 12/31/11||(981,000)||(540,000)|
|Total liabilities and stockholders’ equity||$(2,297,000)||$(1,220,000)|
Answer each of the following
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
1. How did Truman allocate Atlanta’s acquisition-date fair value to the various assets acquired and liabilities assumed in the combination?
2. How did Truman allocate the goodwill from the acquisition across the controlling and noncontrolling interests?
3. How did Truman derive the Investment in Atlanta account balance at the end of 2011?
4. Prepare a worksheet to consolidate the financial statements of these two companies as of December 31, 2011.
Product Code: ACC227
Looking for Advance Accounting Consolidation Of Financial Statements Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.