Advance Accounting Questions On Shares Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Advance Accounting Questions On Shares Homework Help Service Online
1. Ten years ago a stock paid a $0.30 dividend. Since then it has split 2- for-1 twice. The current dividend is $0.16. If you have a required rate of return of 14 percent, what is the most you can pay for this stock?
2. Suppose you bought 100 shares of CenturyTel (CTL, NYSE) in December 1995 at $31.75.
a. How many shares would you own today?
b. If you sold it today, what would be your approximate holding period return?
3. A relatively new firm has the dividend payment history shown in Table 9-10. Suppose this stock sells for $8 per share. Estimate the shareholders’ required rate of return using the dividend discount model with the following
a. The dividend growth rate calculated over the firm’s entire history.
b. The growth rate calculated over the actual dividend paying history only. Why are the two answers different? Which do you think is most meaningful?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4.The Stockholders’ equity section of the balance of Lim Mills, Inc., as of December 31, 2010, was as follows
Common stock, $3 par value, 1,000,000 shares
authorized, 80,000 shares issued
and outstanding ……………………….. $ 240,000
Additional paid-in-capital …………………. 75,000
Total contributed capital …………………. $ 315,000
Retained earnings ……………………………. 240,000
Total stockholders’ equity …………………. $ 555,000
A review of the stockholders’ equity records of Lim Mills. Inc., disclosed the following transactions during 2011:
Mar25The board of directors declared a 5 percent stock dividend to stockholders of record on April 20 to be distributed on May 1. The market value of the common stock was $21 per share.
Apr20Date of record for stock dividend.
May 1Issued stock dividend.
Sep 10Declared a 3-for-1 stock split.
Dec 15Declared a 10 percent stock dividend to stockholders of record on January 15 to be distributed on February 15. The market price on this date is $9 per share.
a. Records the stockholders’ equity components of the transactions for Lim Mills, Inc., in T accounts.
b. Prepare the stockholders’ equity section of the company’s balances sheet as of December 31, 2011. Assume net income for 2011 is $494,000.
c. If you owned 2,000 shares of Lim Mills stock on March 1, 2011, how many shares would you own on February 15, 2012? Would your proportionate share of the ownership of the company the different on the latter date from what it was on the former date? Explain your answer.
5.Assume that you own 500 shares of $10 par value common stock of a company and the company has a 2-for-1 stock split when the market price per share is $40.
a. How many shares of common stock will you own after the stock split?
b. What will probably happen to the market price per share of the stock?
c. What will probably happen to the par value per share of the stock?
Product Code: ACC234
Looking for Advance Accounting Questions On Shares Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.