Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Analyzing Profitability Assignment Homework Help Service Online
Glen’s Cookies (GC) produces a variety of baked goods that it sells to grocery stores (the grocery channel) or to food service providers (the food service channel). GC is trying to analyze the profitability of its cookie line of products. GC charges the same prices and provides the same promotions to its customers, whether the customer was in the grocery store channel or the food service channel.
GC has recently studied the food service channel and has discovered that this channel can be further refined into specialty cookie shops and industrial providers (cafeterias, hospitals, etc.). GC noticed that sales dollars for its products were relatively constant, but that profits were declining. The company sensed that specialty cookie shops might be more profitable than industrial providers, but really didn’t know.
Segmented Income Statements for cookies in the food service channel for last year looked like this
|Specialty Cookie Shops||Industrial Providers||Total|
|Sales in Cases||3,000||12,000||15,000|
|Sales Revenue||$ 50,700||$ 202,800||$ 253,500|
|Cost of Good Sold||34,500||13,8000||172,500|
|Selling and Admin||2,370||9,480||11,850|
|Net Income||$ 10,380||$ 41,520||$ 51,900|
Cost of Goods Sold includes $142,500 for ingredients, baking, and warehousing and $30,000 for picking, packing, and shipping. The cookies are the same across all segments, so the cost to produce is the same. However, Picking, Packing and Shipping costs vary and are based on the cost for a full pallet. Full pallets cost $75 to pick and ship, where individual orders cost $2.25 per case. There are 75 cases per pallet. Shipping details for last year were
|Specialty Cookie Shops||Industrial Providers||Total|
|Cases Shipped in Full Pallets||2,400||600||3,000|
Selling and Admin costs are charged to the food service channel based on the estimated budget amounts. However, Merchandising Costs are the cost of point of sale display kits and cost $ 5.00 each. Last year 3,450 kits were delivered, 90 of them to the Specialty Cookie Shops and the remainder to Industrial Providers.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
GC has asked its sales force to track the amount of time spent on selling cookies versus other baked goods. Analysis of this data indicates that the total Selling and Admin expenses allocated to cookies in total should increase from $11,850 to $39,000. This means net income reported as $51,900 is really $27,150 lower. Further analysis indicates that of the total time spent selling cookies, on 1% of that time was spent in Specialty Cookie Shops.
1. Identify at least two ways in which the two segments (Specialty Cookie Shops and Industrial Providers) differ from each other?
2. Using Activity Based Costing, restate the segmented income statement.
3. Based on your analysis, what changes would you recommend to GC?
Product Code: ACC67
Looking for Analyzing Profitability Assignment Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.