Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Applications Of Newton Laws Homework Help Service Online
1.Use the simulation in the interactive problem to answer the following questions.
(a) If F1 is set to 12 N directly to the left, what should F2 be set to so that the ball does not move when you press GO?
(b) If F1 is set to 10 N directly to the left, what should F2 be set to so that the ball hits the target directly to the right of the ball?
(c) If F1 is set to 10 N straight up, what should F2 be set to so that the ball hits the target that is up and to the right of the ball?
2.A cat is stuck in a tree. You are designated with the job to get it out, yet you do not want to climb the tree, because you may get stuck as well. Instead you set up a pulley system. A rope (consider it massless) runs from the seat you sit on over an ideal pulley and then to your hand. You pull on the loose end of the rope with a force of 348 N. You weigh 612 N and the seat you sit on weighs 16.0 N.
(a) What is your acceleration?
(b) What force does the seat exert on you?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
3.A mass of 5 kg is suspended by a rope of length 2 m from the ceiling. A force of 45 N in the horizontal direction is applied at the midpoint R of the rope, as shown. What is the angle the rope makes with the vertical in equilibrium? (Take g = 10 ms-2). Neglect the mass of the rope.
4.A mass of 3 kg rests on a horizontal plane. The plane is gradually inclined until at an angle θ = 20° with the horizontal, the mass just begins to slide. What is the coefficient of static friction between the block and the surface?
5.A small block B is placed is placed on another block A of mass 7 kg and length 15 cm. Initially the block B is near the right end of block A. A constant horizontal force of 10 N is applied to the block A. All the surfaces are assumed frictionless. Find the time elapsed before the block B separates from A.
Product Code: PHY100
Looking for Applications Of Newton Laws Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.