Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Building Database Assignment Help Service Online
You are building a database for MovieRewind. MovieRewind buys the rights to distribute movies from copyright owners, and then makes a profit by manfucturing and selling DVD copies of the movies through the postal service.
Your 1st task will be to create an ER Diagram of a subset of the proposed database, and your 2nd will be to use Transact-SQL to build a database from the ER Diagram.
When you complete your work, submit a report to Moodle. This should be a single MS Word document (not a PDF or any other format) containing a copy-and-paste of your code and Screenshots from MS SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS). All screenshots should be taken with the Snipping Tool or the MS Word “screenshot” tool (and so there should not be any full-screen screenshots in your MS Word document).
Name your MS Word file “your given name – your student number – assignment.docx”
On the next page you will see 4 tables. These are the starting point for your database plans. The names of the tables and the names of the columns need to be left unchanged and all built into your final database, but you may need to add extra tables or columns.
Note that there is no need to include tables for customers, sales, orders, or other data. This assignment represents a subset of what might be the final database and only needs to include information about Actors, Movies, Directors, and Owners.
So, your first task is to decide if you do need extra columns or tables to make it a workable database, and you do this by modelling your plans in an ER Diagram. You may, for example, discover when drawing your ER Diagram that tables are in many-to-many relationships, and that you will therefore need to remove the relationship and add extra tables and columns. The completed ER Diagram should leave you in a good position to build the database with T-SQL.
Create this ER Diagram with Lucidchart (on Google Drive) or some other software. Hand drawn ER Diagrams will not be accepted. Mark cardinality, existence, primary keys (using bold or PK in brackets), and foreign keys (using FK in brackets). Note that the Primary keys for the 4 tables on the next page have already been marked with underlines, and you need to stick with them.
When finished, place your name and student number within your drawing, then take a screenshot of the drawing and paste it into your MS Word document.
ITDA1001 – Database Fundamentals
Copyright © 2016 VIT, All Rights Reserved. VIT and its logo are trademarks of Victorian Institute of Technology 2 of 3
Movie Movie Title Year Length
The Maltese Falcon
Actor ID Given Name Family Name Nationality DOB
Director ID Given Name Family Name DOB
Owner Company Country Contact Person Phone Email
Bolly Holly Ltd
Using MS SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS), write T-SQL to accomplish the following.
All your code should be written within a single Query. Be sure to save that Query to your USB key regularly, remembering that you can’t rely on the lab’s PC’s to work properly all the time. Computer failure will not be accepted as an excuse for late assignments.
1. Create a database named MovieRewind.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
2. Create the tables as you described them in your ER Diagram. Note that
a)For the Movie table and Actor table, the Primary Keys should “autonumbers” created with “IDENTITY( )”
ITDA1001 – Database Fundamentals
Copyright © 2016 VIT, All Rights Reserved. VIT and its logo are trademarks of Victorian Institute of Technology 3 of 3
b) Set all Foreign Keys to NOT NULL and force changes to Primary Key values to flow through to the Foreign Keys.
3. Insert records into all the tables using only one INSERT command per table.
a) Note that the first 3 actors listed above – Bogart, Bergman, and Henreid – played in the Curitz directed movie “Casablanca”. Bogart (again) and Astor played in The Maltese Falcon, which was directed by Huston.
b) Find 2 more olden movies to place in the Movie table. Place 2 or 3 of the most important actors from those movies in the Actors table, the Director of each movie in the Director table
c) Don’t create any more records in the Owner table. Instead identify ABC Studios and Holly Bolly Ltd as the owners of all the movies in the Movie table (with only one owner per movie)
4. Display all records in your database
5. Display all American actors
6. Display all movies released before 1942
7. Display all actors whose surnames start with the letter “B”
8. Add another actor to the Actor table, and then display the contents of the Actor table.
9. Change one of the actors names to your name, and then display the contents of the Actor table.
10. Delete the record of “Paul Henried” from the Actor table, and then display the contents of the Actor table.
11. Show all movies owned by Holly Bolly Ltd. Display all of Holly Bolly Ltd’s details and each movie’s Title and Year.
12. Display all Movies that Humphrey Bogart has acted in, showing Bogart’s first and last names and the movie names and release years
13. Display all actors in Movies made by Holly Bolly Ltd.
Product Code: NT30
Looking for Building Database Assignment Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.