Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China C Arithmetic Program Homework Help Service Online
Description of Part A
You are required to write a C program that accepts two decimal integers, say d and r. You may assume that the first decimal integer d is nonnegative and that the second decimal integer r which represents the radix, will be one of 2, 3, 4, : : :, 15, 16. The program should convert the first decimal integer d into its representation in radix r and print the result.
(i) Suppose the first decimal integer is 138 and the second decimal integer is 16. In this case, the output produced by your program should be 8A, which is the hexadecimal (radix 16) representation of the decimal integer 138.
(ii) Suppose the first decimal integer is 284 and the second decimal integer is 13. In this case, the output produced by your program should be 18B, which is the radix 13 representation of the decimal integer 284. (In base 13, the digits used are 0, 1, 2, : : :, 9, A, B and C, where A, B and C represent 10, 11 and 12 respectively.)
Your program should be written so that it handles just one pair of integers. Thus, the outline for your program is as follows. (Note that no error checks are needed.)
1. Prompt the user to type two decimal integers.
2. Read the two integers.
3. Convert the first integer into its representation in the radix specified by the second integer.
4. Print the representation and stop.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
Description of Part B
You are required to write a C program to carry out a strict-left-to-right evaluation of an arithmetic expression consisting of integer constants and the operators +, -, * and /. Here, the operator / denotes integer division; that is, the remainder is discarded. In a strict-left-to-right evaluation, there is no notion of precedence. For example, the value of the expression 6+4*3 when evaluated in a strict-left-to-right fashion is 30. (Under usual precedence rules, where multiplication has higher precedence than addition, the value of the above expression would be 18.) Similarly, the value of the expression 6+4*3/7-9 when evaluated in a strict-left-to-right fashion is =5.
Here is some additional information about the input.
1. Each input expression is terminated by the newline (‘\n’) character.
2. There may be zero or more spaces between successive non-blank characters of an expression.
3. You may assume that the given expression is valid; that is, it satisfies all of the following conditions.
a. The expression consists only of integer constants, the operators +, -, * and / and spaces. In particular, the expression won’t contain parentheses.
b. Each integer constant in the expression consists of only one decimal digit.
c. The expression begins with an integer constant, without any preceding sign.
d. In the expression, integer constants and operators alternate.
Note that an expression consisting of a single digit integer constant, without any operators, is a valid expression.
The outline of your C program is as follows.
1) Prompt the user for an expression.
2) Read the expression character by character and carry out a strict-left-to-right evaluation of the expression.
3) Print the value of the result obtained in Step 2 and stop.
Thus, each time your program for Part (b) is executed, it should handle just one expression. As in part (a), bear in mind that your program reads its input from stdin and writes its output to stdout. As in Part (a), no error checks are needed.
Product Code: CSAM06
Looking for C Arithmetic Program Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.