C++ Programs on Function Homework Help
A year with 366 days is called a leap year. A year is a leap it is divisible by 4 (for example, 1980). However, since the introduction of the Gregorian calendar on the 15th October 1582, a year is not a leap year if it divisible by 100 (for example, 1900); however, it is a leap year if it divisible by 400 (for example, 200). Make use of the mod operator to determine the remainder. Write a program, named Leapyear.cpp, that asks the user for a year and calculates weather that year is a leap year or not. Write a function called isLeapYear()that determines if the year you were born was a leap year or not receives the birth year as the formal parameter and return a boolean value. The second function calcAge()receives the current year and the birth year as an integers to compute the age and return an integer value.
NuMetro has a special on movies for all members of the public but special discounts for students and pensioners. If pensioners or students buy a movie ticket they receive 10% if they buy a movie and popcorns, they receive 20% discount. Other customers only receive a discount when they buy a movie ticket and popcorns, there is no discount for just a movie ticket alone. Write a program named NuMetro.cpp that will consist of two functions. The program must prompt the user for type of customer (“P” for pensioner, “S” for student, “O” for other). It must then call the relevant function according to that entry. The first function must receive the customer type and calculates discount for pensioners and students. The second function calculates the discount for customers that are not pensioners or students.
Write a program named Func.cpp that demonstrates the use of the following functions. A C++ function named getName()prompts the user for two string values; first name and last name and return a combination of the two as one value. The second function getHours()calculate employee‟s weekly pay, it must receive one argument, fullName, a string variable and a float value for the rate. It must then prompt the user for hours worked for each day of the week, i.e. Monday – Friday and calculates the weekly pay. Employees who have worked more than 40 hours that week will receive a bonus of 10% and those who have worked less than 40 hour will receive 10% less pay for that week.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
A company that issues check-cashing cards uses a software to create card numbers. The software adds the digits of a four-digit number, and then adds a fifth digit of 0 or 1 to make the sum of the digits even. The last digit in the number is called the check digit. Write a function that accepts a four digit number into one variable, adds the check digit, and prints the original number and the new number. Examples: Original number = 4737 (47371) and 4631 (46310).
Write a function named printTabs (with no parameters) that produces a table of the numbers 1 to 10, their squares and their cubes as shown below.
NUMBER SQUARE CUBE
1 1 1
2 4 8
3 9 27
4 16 36
5 25 125
6 36 216
7 49 343
8 64 512
9 81 729
10 100 1000
Product Code: CSC14
Looking for C++ Programs on Function Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.