Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Cache and Memory Hierarchy Homework Help Service Online
1.The following questions investigate the impact of small and simple caches using CACTI, and assume a 90 nm (0.09 µm) technology.
a. Compare the access times of 32 KB caches with 64-byte blocks and a single bank. What is the relative access times of two-way and four-way set associative caches in comparison to a direct-mapped organization?
b. Compare the access times of two-way set-associative caches with 64-byte blocks and a single bank. What is the relative access times of 32 KB
and 64 KB caches in comparison to a 16 KB cache?
c. Does the access time for a typical level 1 cache organization increase with size roughly as the capacity in bytes B, the square root of B, or the log of B ?
d. Find the cache organization with the lowest average memory access time given the miss ratio table in Figure 5.29 and a cache access time budget of 0.90 ns. What is this organization, and does it have the lowest miss rate of all organizations for its capacity?
2.Design a two-way set associative single-word block cache. The cache can store a total of 256 words. Draw the implementation diagram showing the 32-bit address, the tag and index, the Hit signal, and the data bus. Indicate the corresponding bit allocations for the tag and index.
3.A RAM chip 4096 x 8 bits has two enable lines. How many pains are needed for the integrated circuit package of Draw a block diagram and label all input and outputs pins of the RAM. What is the main feature of random access memory?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
4. What is Memory Hierarchy Technology? Explain why cost increases and size decrease of memory in bytes when we go lower level to higher level of memory hierarchy.
5.A two level memory hierarchy m1 and m2 has size s1=256 KB and s2=2 MB. The hit ratio at m1 is 0.67 and m2 at 1. The cost per byte at m1 is Rs. 4.0 and at m2 is Rs. 0.5 per byte. Let, r = Teff/T1 where, T1= 0.5, T2 = 1 i. Find the value of r. ii. Find Avg. cost of above memory system.
Product Code: CSM07
Looking for Cache and Memory Hierarchy Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.