Developing Web Based Application Case Study Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Developing Web Based Application Case Study Homework Help Service Online
Australian State Government authorities hold details and plans on the location of underground service conduits, channels, pipes and corridors. These include the locations of electricity, gas, water and telecommunications conduits. The locations of the various service conduits are plotted as separate layers in a Geographical Information System (GIS). Each layer can be overlaid onto a map of an area to display the location of these services in relation to other major features shown on each map. A continual problem for service providers is the tendency for home owners, builders and contractors to accidentally dig up these service conduits. This leads not only to an interruption to service for a number of the service users, but can also be quite dangerous to the person who interrupts the service. Disruption to a gas or electricity conduit can affect the local community for some time. You have been engaged by a State Government Authority to design an interface for a “Service Locator” application. This application will be a web based application to allow a user to enter a street address to determine the location of local service conduits. The interface should return a map showing the site of that street address, any buildings on that site and the location of all underground service conduits that cross that site. The interface should allow for the user to select particular service conduits that they wish displayed. The user should also be able to print a detailed copy of the map from the interface.
The following is out of scope for this project
• The underlying operating system for the application
• Network or web access considerations
• Electrical or technical specifications
1.You are required to design an interface to meet the requirements laid down in the case study. You are to
a. Define what you see as
i. The user requirements for this proposed system
ii. The scope of this system
b. Design an interface for this proposed system .Your design should consist of a pencil sketch of your proposed interface. It should clearly show all the major features of your design and each feature should be clearly labelled and identified.
c. Explain how your design decisions reflect the principles of design
d. Explain how your design will achieve Quality of Service for a user that is attempting to locate and display service conduits for a particular address
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
2. You are also required to test your proposed design to check for usability. You are to
a. Design the usability testing for this proposed system .Your usability test design should include
I. The goal of your usability tests;
II. What tests you will conduct;
III. How you will conduct those tests;
IV. How you will record and analyse the data from the tests.
b. Justify your usability tests with reference to the principles of usability testing.
c. Explain how your usability tests will lead to improvements in the interface.
Product Code: CSVM03
Looking for Developing Web Based Application Case Study Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.