Directory Structure And Permissions Assignment Help Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Directory Structure And Permissions Assignment Help Homework Help Service Online
The project team is ready to create the directory structure for the Web site. You are tasked with creating the directories and implementing the security mechanism. For this assignment, you need to create the following directory structure and permissions
Ensure that you are starting in your individual Home directory
| – html/
| – cgi-bin/
| – ftp/
The following file permission should be enabled for the directories
• The owner can read, write and execute All.
• The group can read and execute All Directories.
• Everyone else can only read and execute the files in Apache only (and no permissions in www).
• Change the www/ftp directory to allow the User and group to read, write, and execute, but everyone else to only write to the directory.
In addition, create the following empty files and set the following file permissions
apache/bin/httpd – 755
www/html/index.html – 644
www/cgi-bin/process.pl – 711
Finally, create a file called apache/conf/httpd.conf, and add the following lines to the file:
# This is the main Apache HTTP server configuration file. It contains the
# configuration directives that give the server its instructions.
# Do not add a slash at the end of the directory path.
# DocumentRoot: The directory out of which you will serve your documents.
1.Save the file and exit the editor. Set the file permission for this file to be: 664.
2.Show the command used to show content of the file and the content of the file.
3.Using the grep command, write comment to find the line containing the word(s) ServerRoot and DocumentRoot in the httpd.conf file.
4.Write a sed command that will change the ServerRoot value from /usr to the absolute directory patch for your apache directory.
5.Write a sed command that will change the Document value from /Library/WebServer/Documents to the absolute directory patch for your www directory.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Banking case study assignment help
- Banking case study homework help
- Meaning of case study assignment help
- Child development case study homework help
- Contract law case study homework Help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Company Financial statement analysis case study homework help
- Foreign assignment case study help
- HR case study homework help
- Human resource management case study homework help
- Managerial accounting case study assignment help
- Managerial accounting case study homework help
- Negotiations case study homework help
- Organization behavior case study homework help
- Project management case study homework help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- HBS case study assignment help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Small business case study homework help
- Project finance case studies help
- Healthcare finance case studies homework help
- MBA case study homework help
- Financial analysis business case study homework help
- Harvard business case study homework help
- Business strategy case study homework help
- Business law case study homework help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Business case study homework help
- Finance case study help
- Corporate Finance case study homework help
- Business process case study assignment help
- Business statistics case study assignment help
6.Write an awk command that will print only the comment field and the login id of all users in the /etc/passwd file in this format
Your submission should include the following, as well as a description about each step (what you did and why you are performing each command):
• All commands to create the above structure
• Changing to your Home directory
• Creating the directories
• Creating the empty files
• Changing all file permissions
• Show the directory list of the new structure, including a list of permissions
• A grep, sed, and awk command
Product Code: UNIX12
Looking for Directory Structure And Permissions Assignment Help Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.