1.Essentials of the Basic Keynesian Model
A consumption function is given by C = 200 + 0.8 Y, where C is consumption spending and Y is income.
a. What is the value of the marginal propensity to consume? And of the marginal propensity to save?
b. For each of the following values of Y, find C: 0, 500, 1000, and 5000.
c. If Y is 0, how is it possible (in reality) for C to be greater than zero?
d. Why do people save part of their income? [Suggest a few reasons.]
e. For each of the following pairs, indicate who is likely to save more (other things being equal), and briefly justify your choice:
– A college student vs. a salaried employee in their 40s.
– A retiree vs. a salaried employee in their 40s.
– A farmer (with an uneven income stream) vs. a government employee (with a predictable income stream).
– Someone in a country that provides social security pensions vs. someone in a country that does not.
– Someone who grew up poor vs. someone who grew up in a well-off family.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
2.Drawing the Basic Keynesian Model
Kor is a simple economy where the consumption function is given by C = 50 + 0.75(Y-T). We are also told that I=40, G=30 and T=20. As usual, C = consumer expenditure, Y = national income (GDP), T = tax revenue, I = investment, and G = government spending on goods and services. Exports (X) of 25 are exactly matched by imports (IM) of 25.
- Graph the curves for C, I and G (against Y) on a carefully labeled diagram.
- On the same graph put planned Aggregate Expenditure (= AE).
- On the same graph put the equilibrium line (where AE =Y).
- Calculate the equilibrium level of national income (in $) and mark it on the diagram.
- Now raise government spending to 50. Show the new AE curve, and compute the new level of equilibrium national income.
- In 5., did GDP rise by more or by less than the increase in government spending? Why or why not?
3.IMF: World Economic Outlook
Twice a year, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) publishes its World Economic Outlook, which you will find on the web. This is the most recent version of the report, which appeared in October 2017.
1. What is the main theme of this report? [200 words max]
2. The report warns that “medium-term risks are still tilted to the downside”. What are the concerns behind this statement? [200 words max]
Table A2 of the report provides projections of real GDP for the world’s “advanced” economies through 2022, and in Table A4 it does the same for “emerging market and developing economies”. Based on this information,
3. Which major advanced countries are expected to grow most quickly in 2017 and 2018? [By “major”, I mean a country with at least 40 million inhabitants.]
4. Construct a table with a row for each of the major regions of the developing and emerging world, and show the real GDP growth for 2016, and expected GDP growth for 2017, 2018, and 2022. Which of these regions is expected to grow most strongly in the years ahead?
5. Why does the IMF expect negative growth in 2017 in Yemen, the Republic of Congo, and Trinidad & Tobago? [You might want to dig a bit further to answer this; short answers are fine.]
6. Has economic growth in the US been stronger or weaker than in other high-income countries over the past several years? Justify your answer, and suggest an explanation.
Looking for this assignment, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.