Ethics And Law Enforcement Practices Multiple Choice Questions Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Ethics And Law Enforcement Practices Multiple Choice Questions Homework Help Service Online
1. The most scholarly viewpoint on how criminal justice professionals learn ethical and unethical behavior is the _______ approach.
2. With the passage of _______, community police departments were allocated money by Congress.
A. Neighborhood Watch
B. Alternative Policing Strategy
C. the Violent Crime Control and Law Enforcement Act of 1994
D. the President’s Crime Commission of 1965
3. The _______ theory of leadership emphasizes the relationship between the leader and his or her subordinates.
4. Which of the following is universally agreed upon as part of a police officer’s domain?
B. Acceptance of gratuities
C. Differential treatment of special groups
D. Public service
5. Which of the following statements about police officer loyalty is true?
A. The blue curtain of secrecy is breaking down.
B. Loyalty is extended in a rational way.
C. The code of silence is mostly a myth.
D. Departmental loyalty is mostly a negative factor because it leads to corruption and cover-ups.
6. _______ justice is associated with the determination of and methods of punishment.
7. If an officer is found negligent, his or her supervisor can be sued in civil court. This is called
A. criminal culpability.
B. ethical liability.
C. vicarious liability.
D. guilt by association.
8. Which of the following drives police actions the most?
A. Police subculture
B. Code of ethics
C. Rule book
D. Political pressure
9. The primary mission of policing established by Sir Robert Peel was to
A. prevent crime and disorder.
B. control riots.
C. implement a police hierarchy.
D. investigate crimes.
10. Abuse-of-authority rules are found in
A. the Police Code of Conduct.
B. each state’s penal code.
C. the Bill of Rights.
D. Title 42 of the U.S. Code.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
11. Which of the following actions is consistent with the police subculture?
A. Respect for individual rights
B. Use of illegal investigation tactics
C. Restraint in the use of force
D. Consistent truth-telling
12. The watchman style of policing evolved due to
B. the Gold Rush of 1849.
C. the Boston Tea Party.
D. railroad construction.
13. “Hostile environment” and “quid pro quo sexual harassment” were defined in
A. Miranda v. Arizona.
B. Katz v. Dole.
C. Katz v. Siempre.
D. Dole v. Ward.
14. The idea that an employee’s attitude toward work is largely influenced by his or her individual characteristics comes from the _______ model.
15. The Wickersham Commission was established by President
Product Code: ACC677
Looking for Ethics And Law Enforcement Practices Multiple Choice Questions Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.