Factors Influencing Dividend Policy Homework Help
Best UK USA Australia China Canada UAE Factors Influencing Dividend Policy Homework Online Help Services
The decision making set of guidelines which is used by a company so that it can have an idea about how much of its earnings will go towards paying out to shareholders is known as dividend policy. There is a theory called dividend irrelevance theory which states that issuance of dividends has little or no effect on stock price hence it states that the investors are little or not concerned of a company’s dividend policy since they can sell the shares they own whenever they want cash. There are mainly three categories of dividend policies- residual dividend policy, stability dividend policy, hybrid dividend policy. For further understanding on dividend policy refer Factors Influencing Dividend Policy Homework Help.
Services for Finance Homework
Financial Management Homework Services
Finance management homework and projects create lot of fear and stress in the mind of students. But with Best Homework Helpers, you will get amazing quality solutions for your finance homework and assignments:-
- Finance Assignment help
- Financial Management Assignment Help
- Financial Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Homework Helpers
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Advanced Accounting Homework Help Online
- Project Finance Case Studies Help
- Finance Case Study Help
- Accounting Case Study Help
- Financial Analysis Business Case study Homework Help
- Healthcare Finance Case Studies Homework Help
- Ratio analysis case study assignment help
- Financial statement analysis assignment help
- Managerial Accounting case study homework help
- Company Financial Statement Analysis Case Study Homework help
- Finance accounting case studies homework help
- Trade Finance case study help
Our Features for Finance management Homework Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
What Clients said about us?
Asim Khan, Student Finance, UK
“They have some of the best finance management expert to help you out. Love their services”
Liza, Student MBA, USA
“I have given them my finance management report to write. They have some of the best experts in this field.”
Smith Roy, Student Finance , Australia
“I feared finance management in MBA but then I came across this website. They have some of the best CPA qualified expert to help you out.”
Factors influencing Dividend policy
There are numerous factors influencing a firms’ dividend policy, out of which some affect the amount of dividend and others, the types of dividend. The factors influencing Dividend policy explained in Factors Influencing Dividend Policy Homework Help are listed below
• Legal factors- There is no compulsion on the company if it wants to distribute its dividend or not but there are certain rules which are specified by the law for the way the dividend should be distributed. Basically there are three main rules given in Factors Influencing Dividend Policy Homework Help-net Profit rules, The Capital Impairment Rule, Insolvency Rule. The net profit rule states that if the company is going under losses then it doesn’t have to pay the dividend but otherwise it will have to pay the dividend for the current year. The Capital Impairment Rule states that the company can not pay the dividends beyond its capital since it would affect the equity base of the company which is kept to protect the claim of creditors by maintaining sufficient equity base. The Insolvency rule states that if a company’s total assets below its total liability then it cannot pay dividend since it is financially insolvent.
• Desire to control- In adverse conditions when the company needs to arrange additional financing, the management body of the company prefers not to issue additional common stock due to fear of dilution of control on management, therefore the company tends to retain more earnings to satisfy the financial needs which decreases the dividend payment capacity.
• Accessing the capital market- A company’s dividend goes high when it has proper access to the capital markets in raising the additional financing since the company doesn’t require retaining more earnings. Factors Influencing Dividend Policy Homework Help would do the needful in laying light on the importance of dividend policy.
• Need of repayment- A company needs or uses various debts financing for meeting its investment needs which have to be repaid at their maturity. The dividends tend to decrease during the above stated situation for repayment of the debts therefore the company first pays off the debts and then provides the dividend.
Features of Factors Influencing Dividend Policy Homework Help are
Clients looking for Factors Influencing Dividend Policy Homework Help from us can expect a few pros and traits
• Commitment to submit homework on time.
• Dividend policy to be explained.
• Highly qualified professionals are hired for the work.
• Customer care service is provided to solve queries.
Looking for Factors Influencing Dividend Policy Homework Help online , please click here