Financial Accounting Adjusting Entries And Debt Assignment Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Adjusting Entries And Debt Assignment Homework Help Service Online
1.On 31 May 2012 Interactive Ltd had a cash balance as per company records of $10 949 debit. The bank statement from Community Bank on that date showed a credit balance of $15 569.20. A comparison of the statement with the cash account revealed the following facts:
1. The statement included a debit entry of $120 for the printing of additional company cheques.
2. Cash sales of $1672.30 on 12 May were deposited in the bank. The cash receipts journal entry and the deposit slip were incorrectly made for $1692.30. The bank credited Interactive Ltd for the correct amount.
3. Unpresented cheques at 31 May totalled $2552.50, and outstanding deposits were $1672.30.
4. On 18 May Interactive Ltd issued cheque no. 1181 for $1370 to M. Helms on account. The cheque, which cleared the bank in May, was incorrectly journalised and posted by Interactive Ltd for $1730.
5. A $6000 note receivable was collected by the bank for Interactive Ltd on 31 May plus $160 interest. The bank charged a collection fee of $40. No interest has been accrued on the note.
6. Included with the cheques paid was a cheque issued by Teller Pty Ltd to P. Jonet for $1200 that was incorrectly charged to Interactive Ltd by the bank.
7. On 31 May the bank statement showed a dishonoured cheque of $1400 that had been issued by W. Hoad, a customer, to Interactive Ltd.
(a) Prepare the bank reconciliation as at 31 May 2012.
(b) Prepare the necessary adjusting entries as at 31 May 2012.
2.At 30 June 2012, the trial balance of Gleason Ltd contained the following amounts before adjustment:
|Allowance for Doubtful Debts||$1500|
(a) Based on the information given which method of accounting for bad debts is Gleason Ltd using — the direct write-off method or the allowance method? How can you tell?
(b) Prepare the adjusting entry at 30 June 2012 to record bad debt expense assuming that the ageing schedule indicates that $16 750 of accounts receivable will be uncollectable.
(c) Repeat part (b) assuming that instead of a credit balance there is a $1500 debit balance in the Allowance for Doubtful Debts.
(d) During the next month, July 2012, a $4500 account receivable is written off as uncollectable. Prepare the journal entry to record the write-off.
(e) Repeat part (d) assuming that Gleason Ltd uses the direct write-off method instead of the allowance method in accounting for uncollectable accounts
(f) Gleason Ltd is contemplating of using the direct write-off method. As you are the accountant in this company, give your advice on the preference of using either the direct write-off method or the allowance method.
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
3. Stephanie Design purchased a piece of equipment for $105,000 on 1 September 2013. At this time it was estimated that its useful life was 8 years,
with a residual value of $15,000. On the 1 January 2014 Stephanie Design decided to revalue the equipment to $92,000 with no residual value, due to its excessive use in the previous period and a revised useful life of 5 years. Stephanie Design’s financial year ends on the 31 December and business uses straight-line deprecation for its equipment calculated to the nearest whole dollar and for whole months.
You are required to show all the necessary general journal entries to record the above information to ensure that the equipment is properly reported in Stephanie Design’s balance sheet as at 31 December 2014 (Hint: make sure that you include all necessary entries as required, not just at the 31 December 2014)
4.Discuss how to identify the difference between allocating costs to expenses or capital expenditure during an assets useful life.
Product Code: ACC737
Looking for Financial Accounting Adjusting Entries And Debt Assignment Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.