Financial Accounting Adjusting Entries And Trail Balance Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Adjusting Entries And Trail Balance Homework Help Service Online
Neosho River Resort, Inc., opened for business on June 1 with eight air-conditioned units.
Its trial balance before adjustment on August 31 is as follows
NEOSHO RIVER RESORT
August 31, 2008
Account Number Debit Credit
101 Cash $ 19,600
126 Supplies 3,300
130 Prepaid Insurance 6,000
140 Land 25,000
143 Cottages 125,000
149 Furniture 26,000
201 Accounts Payable $ 6,500
209 Unearned Rent Revenue 7,400
275 Mortgage Payable 80,000
301 P. Harder, Capital 100,000
306 P. Harder, Drawing 5,000
429 Rent Revenue 80,000
622 Repair Expense 3,600
726 Salaries Expense 51,000
732 Utilities Expense 9,400
In addition to those accounts listed on the trial balance, the chart of accounts for Neosho River Resort also contains the following accounts and account numbers: No. 112 Accounts Receivable, No. 144 Accumulated Depreciation—Cottages, No. 150 Accumulated Depreciation—Furniture, No. 212 Salaries Payable,No. 230 Interest Payable, No. 620 Depreciation Expense—Cottages, No. 621 Depreciation Expense—Furniture, No. 631 Supplies Expense, No. 718 Interest Expense, and No. 722 Insurance Expense.
1. Insurance expires at the rate of $400 per month.
2. A count on August 31 shows $600 of supplies on hand.
3. Annual depreciation is $6,000 on cottages and $2,400 on furniture.
4. Unearned rent revenue of $4,100 was earned prior to August 31.
5. Salaries of $400 were unpaid at August 31.
6. Rentals of $1,000 were due from tenants at August 31. (Use Accounts Receivable.)
7. The mortgage interest rate is 9% per year. (The mortgage was taken out on August 1.)
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email email@example.com should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
(a) Journalize the adjusting entries on August 31 for the 3-month period June 1–August 31.
(b) Prepare a ledger using the three-column form of account. Enter the trial balance amounts and post the adjusting entries. (Use J1 as the posting reference.)
(c) Prepare an adjusted trial balance on August 31.
(d) Prepare an income statement and an owner’s equity statement for the 3 months ending August 31.
(e) Prepare a balance sheet as of August 31.
Product Code: ACC847
Looking for Financial Accounting Adjusting Entries And Trail Balance Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.