Financial Accounting Assets And Liabilities Journal Entry Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Assets And Liabilities Journal Entry Homework Help Service Online
1.A Company used the percent of sales method to determine its bad debts expense. At the end of the current year, the company’s unadjusted trial balance reported the following selected amounts:
All sales are made on credit. Based on past experience, the company estimates 0.6% of credit sales to be uncollectible. What adjusting entry should the company make at the end of the current year to record its estimated bad debts expense?
2.On January 1, 2012, Irwin Animation sold a truck to Peete Finance for $27,600 and immediately leased it back. The truck was carried on Irwin’s books at $21,850. The term of the lease is 5 years, and title transfers to Irwin at lease-end. The lease requires five equal rental payments of $7,847 at the end of each year. The appropriate rate of interest is 13%, and the truck has a useful life of 5 years with no salvage value. Prepare Irwin’s 2012 journal entries.(Round your answer to the nearest dollar eg 58,591.For multiple debit/credit entries, list amounts from largest to smallest eg 10, 5, 3, 2.)
3.A company paid $150,000, plus a 6% commission and $4,000 in closing costs for a property. The property included land appraised at $87,500, land improvements appraised at $35,000, and a building appraised at $52,500. What should be the allocation of this property’s costs in the company’s accounting records?
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
4.Calculate the interest accrued on $6,500 at 6% for 60 days?
5.On December 31 of the current year, Hewett Company reported an ending inventory balance of $215,000. The following additional information is also available:
· Hewett sold goods costing $38,000 to Trump Enterprises on December 28 and shipped the goods on that date with shipping terms of FOB shipping point. The goods were not included in the ending inventory amount of $215,000 because they were not in Hewett’s warehouse.
· Hewett purchased goods costing $44,000 on December 29. The goods were shipped FOB destination and were received by Hewett on January 2 of the following year. The shipment was a rush order that was supposed to arrive by December 31. These goods were included in the ending inventory balance of $215,000.
· Hewett’s ending inventory balance of $215,000 included $15,000 of goods being held on consignment from Rumsfeld Company. (Hewett Company is the consignee.)
· Hewett’s ending inventory balance of $215,000 did not include goods costing $95,000 that were shipped to Hewett on December 27 with shipping terms of FOB destination and were still in transit at year-end.
Based on the above information,calculate the balance for ending inventory on December 31?
Product Code: ACC846
Looking for Financial Accounting Assets And Liabilities Journal Entry Homework Help, please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.