Financial Accounting Budget And Income Homework Help
Best UK USA UAE Australia Canada China Financial Accounting Budget And Income Homework Help Service Online
Betty’s Beautiful Baskets
Betty s Beautiful Baskets, a manufacturing business that sells baskets, wants a master budget prepared for the first three months of this year (January, February and March).
The managers of the different departments have provided the following information
The Sales Manager has projected the following sales
• January 5,000 units
• February 4,000 units
• March 6,000 units
• April 5,000 units
• May 11,250 units
• Projected selling price is $35.00/unit
Your Production Manager gave the following information:
• Ending Inventory is to be 20% of next month s production needs
• April s Projected Sales 5,000 units
• December 2015 Ending Inventory was 1,000 units and December unit cost was $23.50.
The Manufacturing Manager has estimated the following:
• Each unit will require 4 grams of material
• Material in Ending Inventory is 20% of next month s needs
• December s Ending Material Inventory was 4,800 g
• Projected cost of material: $2.50/gram
The Personnel Manager has estimated that Direct Labor will be projected at:
• 0.75 hours of Direct Labor per unit
• Direct Labor Cost: $8.50/hour
How it Works?
How it Works?
Step 1:- Want to buy solution for this. Please click on submit your assignment here and then fill all details and please mentioned product code at the end of the case. Product code is extremely important to locate your assignment. You can also mail us by keeping product code as mail subject to email@example.com
Step 2:- As soon as we received your details, we will inform you with through email about quotations of the given assignment. Requesting you to please mention your budget. Also ensure our email firstname.lastname@example.org should not go into your spam folder.
Step 3:- Once you agree with our price, click on pay now and pay the agreed amount and once we received the payment assignment will be delivered before agreed deadline.
Step 4:-You can also call us in our phone no. as given in the top of the home page or chat with our customer service representatives by clicking on chat now given in the bottom right corner.
Our Features for Assignment Help Services
Plagiarism Free Solution
The first and foremost things that we promise to our customer is plagiarism free solution i.e. a complete and unique solution as per customer’s university requirements.
Excellent Customer Care Services
You can feel our responsiveness once you use our service. Our team of excellent and dedicated customer service representatives are always ready to provide best customer care service 24X7 . Just drop a mail to email@example.com and you can receive response in just no time.
Multiple Stage Quality Assurance
We design a unique multiple stage quality assurance team to ensure plagiarism free, original, relevant and as per customer’s requirements. We not only give importance to accurate solutions or writing but also we give equal importance to references style too.
Privacy and Confidentiality
We believe in maintaining complete privacy and confidentiality of all our clients. None of the information furnished to us is shared with anyone else.
We receive requests from clients all over the World. Most of our customers are from USA, UK, Australia, Canada, UAE, Muscat, Oman, Qatar, UAE, New-Zealand, France Germany etc.
- Accounting Homework Help
- Accounting Assignment Help
- Computer Science Homework Help
- Management Homework Help
- Finance Assignment Help
- Online Essay Writing Help
- Strategic management case study help
- Case Study Assignment Help
- Dissertation Writing Help
- Trade finance case study help
- Project Management Assignment Help
- Mechanical Engineering Homework Help
- Online Quiz Help
- Maths homework Help
- Online Exam Help
- Economics Assignment Help
- Economics Homework Help
- English Homework Help
- Macroeconomics Homework Help
- Microeconomics Homework Help
- Statistics Assignment Help
- Australia Taxation Homework Help
- Supply chain management homework help
- Taxation homework help
- USA taxation assignment help
- Advanced accounting homework help online
- Auditing homework writing help
- Human resource management homework help
- Nursing homework help online
- Psychology homework help online
- Sociology homework help online
- Ratio analysis homework help online
- Strategic Management Homework Help Online
- Mba operations management homework help
- Human resource management homework help
- Operations management homework help
The Facilities Manager has estimated that the Manufacturing Overhead will be projected at:
• Variable Overhead Rate to be $8 per Direct Labor hours
• Fixed Overhead Rate to be $3,000 per month
The Accounting Department Manager has provided the following information:
Selling and Administrative Expenses are projected to be a monthly cost of:
• Salaries $6,000
• Rent $1,500
• Advertising $1,100
• Telephone $300
• Other $500
• December s Sales were $150,000
• 80% of sales is collected in the month in which they were made
• 20% of sales collected in the following month in which they were made
• Bad Debts is negligible
• 80% of Payables is paid for in the current month
• 20% of Payables is paid for in the following month
• December s purchases were $50,000
• Federal Income Tax is estimated at 22% average.
Betty s Beautiful Baskets
• has a $20,000 cash balance for the beginning of January
• pays Dividends of $8,000 to be paid in March
• pays projected Federal Income tax in March
• depreciation on the building is $150 per month
• does not carry any WIP inventory
• uses FIFO inventory costing
From the beginning Balance Sheet:
• Land = $150,000
• Building = $45,000
• Depreciation (Building) = $11,250
• Retained Earnings = $58,780
• Capital Stock = $200,470
For the Master Budget, you are expected to prepare the following
1. Sales budget plus schedule of accounts receivable collections
2. Production budget
3. Direct materials budget and schedule of cash payments for purchases
4. Direct labor budget
5. Manufacturing overhead budget
6. Cost of Goods Sold Budget
7. Selling & Administrative Expenses Budget
8. Budgeted income statements
9. Cash budget
10. Budgeted balance sheet for each month plus a beginning balance sheet
11. When you prepare the cost of goods sold budget, you must calculate a unit cost for each month. You must also calculate cost of goods manufactured. Remember, there is no Work in Process inventory but you must calculate direct materials used.
Product Code: ACC316
Looking for Financial Accounting Budget And Income Homework Help , please submit your details here with product code mentioned above.